305Re: Lost seamless browser focus [edit+]

    Jan 3, 2002
      Wow.... never realized that because I use external browsers. Just checked
      in the latest version (2.11 build 100) and it still has the same
      problem. Will report that as a bug to the developer and see if it is fixed
      in the next build and let you know.

      dZ.