2989Re[2]: [edit+] Re: Can we write multiple lines at the same time (with Macros)

  • John Morse
    Oct 1, 2004
      Awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us. Works great for everything
      that doesn't have a space in-between, how can you change it so that if
      there is a space it will account for it as well?
      for example:
      The macro changes this:
      <META NAME=Author CONTENT=John Morse>
      To this:
      <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="John" Morse>
      When it should be this:
      <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="John Morse">
      I'm sure its just needs a slight change to the regular expression
      string ( [a-z]+=)([a-z0-9#%]+) but i'm not sure what to add to it.

      Thanks again!!!
      ~John
      "Oh Lord, give me patience. But give it to me RIGHT BLOODY NOW!"

      DH> Another of my favorite macros is one that adds quotes to all html tag
      DH> values that are not quoted. For example, if you had:
      DH> It would change it to:
      DH> which is XHTML compliant.

      DH> The Macro to do this is:
      DH> CTRL+h (Replace dialog)