2985Spell Check Bug

  • johnbehnan
    Sep 29, 2004
      Hi, I've just joined this group after using Edit Plus for a couple of
      years and am a huge fan. I would just like to know if anyone has come
      across a bug with the spell checker.

      I've found that if I'm working on a plain text document and type an
      email address and then run a spell check it ignores some incorrectly
      spelled words which immediately follow it. This only happens if you
      have ticked 'Ignore URLs and Email Addresses' in the preferences. I'm
      running Edit Plus 2.12 (106).

      I only came across this by accident. Has anyone else come across this?