2871Re: [edit+] possible Save bug in v2.12

  • Dean Householder
    Aug 3, 2004
      I've seen this behavior a lot in 2.11 and a few times in 2.12. In all
      cases this was during FTP. The really annoying thing is that right
      after it saves the 0 byte file it crashes so you don't have it open to
      re-save it again. This has cost me and several others I work with many
      hours of work. This may very well be a save bug as you say. I've never
      seen it happen outside of an FTP save.

      EditPlus does rock!

      Dean