2596Re: [edit+] New member and a question.

  • John
    Apr 21, 2004
      I think what he meant was look in google for 2.12 and
      oh look lots of results
      http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=EditPlus+2%2E12

      including where to download !

      http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/4/1/4-1-41.shtml

      It does seem a bit strange that as registered user I cannot officially
      obtain the beta but as anyone else no problems ! :-))