2404Re: Tools Problem

  • Neil Wyllie
    Jan 9, 2004
      Well, the problem is fixed. I worked with the good people at edit
      plus support (they looked at my tool.ini file and said everything
      was fine). All I did was download the latest version (which I
      thought I was on) and installed that and everything started
      working. Unfortunatly the editplus web site doesn't state what the
      current version is (including build) so I didn't know until I
      downloaded it.

      But all seems to be working fine now so thanks for trying to help
      out.

      Neil.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "cyruslv" <CyrusLV@a...> wrote:
      > Neil
      >
      > Could you provide us with your command, arugment and initial
      > directory entries & checkbox settings for Compile and Run?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Cyrus
      >

      > --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Neil Wyllie" <nwyllie@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Sorry, but didn't help. Have the same results. But thanks for
      the
      > > suggestion.
      > >
      > > --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "cyruslv" <CyrusLV@a...> wrote:
      > > > I had a problem with C# just hanging when I would compile
      through
      > > > EditPlus tools. I un-installed EditPlus and re-installed
      EditPlus
      > > and
      > > > that solved the problem.
      > > >
      > > > I hope this helps?