      From: siburny [mailto:xak2000@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 3:02 PM
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [edit+] Strange keyboard problem

      Today I realized that I can't input symbol "8" anymore. When I press
      key "8" above keys "U" and "I" nothing happens. When I press "8" on
      numpad also nothing happens. When I try using "ALT" plus typig the
      key code of "8" on numpad, also nothing happens. Other combinations
      work fine. I also noticed, that combinations of "ALT", "CTRL",
      and "SHIFT" with "8" work FINE. I'm totally lost :(. I also checked
      keyboard mapping. I don't have any action just for key "8". Any
      ideas ?

      http://www.editplus.com