2302Re: [edit+] Color coding multiple word keyword

  • James Landis
    Nov 2, 2003
      Try

      subject

      in your .stx file.
      This will cause both words to be highlighted.

      samrcin <samik@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I am wondering if its possible to highlight a multiple
      word "keyword". Is it possible to do it using stx file?
      Specifically, I want to color code "subject to" whenever it is
      written. I tried:

      #KEYWORD=Statements
      SUBJECT TO

      But this only color codes "subject" and not "subject to". Any
      suggestions?
      Thanks.
      -Samik

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT