2162Reg Open Header File

  • S.SenthilKumar
    Sep 4, 2003
      Hi

      I'm present using editplus for DSP coding

      In DSP, we do have .h file (Header) files.

      Hence There is no need to disable the file>>Others>>"Open Header" option.

      If there is a .h file in the current folder with the same name as the
      current file, pls load that one, else show a message box to the user.

      It will be also nice to ask for the header file ext in the (Syntax &
      Settings (preference dialog).

      I humbly request U to include this option in the upcomming version.

      This is in interest in improving EditPlus....

      Bye
      SSK