2084Re: [edit+] Is there a future for EditPlus???

  • Richard Grevers
    Aug 6, 2003
      On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:20:17 -0400, DZ-Jay <dz@...> gave utterance to
      the following:

      > Some time around 6/6/2003 16:55:43, I think I heard litoff_frenchbox say:
      >> I wondered if the developpement of EditPlus is stopped, because there
      >> are not much update!
      >> What about the future of EditPlus??? It's a really good software, but it
      >> can be improved.
      >
      > Hello,
      > I'm subscribed to the beta program and a new build was
      > released just last friday, with regular updates for the past few
      > months. Current beta version is v2.11 SR-2 beta build 2083.

      And how does one subscribe to the beta programme? I can't see any mention
      of it on the website.

      P.S. to john Morse - that language looked like Norwegian, but could be
      Swedish or Danish.

      --
      Richard Grevers
      Bureaucrats cut red tape - lengthwise