2082Re: [edit+] Is there a future for EditPlus???

    Aug 6, 2003
      Some time around 6/6/2003 16:55:43, I think I heard litoff_frenchbox say:
      > I wondered if the developpement of EditPlus is stopped, because there are not much update!
      > What about the future of EditPlus??? It's a really good software, but it can be improved.

      Hello,
      I'm subscribed to the beta program and a new build was
      released just last friday, with regular updates for the past few
      months. Current beta version is v2.11 SR-2 beta build 2083.

      -dZ.

      --
      :[ DZ vs. THE WORLD]==- -- - -

      Hating anything, everything and everyone since 1996.