      From: hankanderson [mailto:hankanderson@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 11:03 AM
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [edit+] Search and Replace

      (I tried to submit this once before, but it never showed up. I
      apologize if you have seen this twice)

      Is it possible in EditPlus to do a search and replace if you do not
      know the exact string? I want to remove some unwanted strings that
      are all 8 characters in length. The first and last character(s) of
      each string are always the '<' character and the '>' character
      respectively. All characters in between the '<' and the '>' are
      integers from 0 to 9. This is not an HTML document. Any help in
      knowing how to do this would be appreciated!

      Hank

      http://www.editplus.com