1729Suggestion/Feature

  • consolron
    Apr 3 7:06 AM
      I'd like to have a key sequence to switch between items open for
      edit. I often like to rapidly swap between 2 files to visually spot
      differences. I do have editors that allow that but I really like
      EditPlus and it is pain to swap editors.

      Currently, I have to go to the bottom of the screen, move the mouse
      and click - and this causes me to take my eyes off the file. I guess
      I am just old, but I use this technique quite effectively. I know,
      there are "diff" programs to do this but old habits are hard to break.

      Cheers ............. RonC
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic