16Re: homesite like function?....

  • cdamato@tomrana.com
    Sep 10, 2001
      --- In editplus@y..., "Chops -" <chadridgway@h...> wrote:
      > I thought that the .acp files gave you the ability to type one or
      two
      > characters of a tag or attrib. and it would drop down a list to
      choose what
      > to fill it in with....if this is not the case then what do .acp
      files
      > do....I am editing HTML and have an HTML.acp file in settings and
      syntax but
      > it hasn't changed anything in the way of coding tags?.....

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

      If you had an html.acp file as follows:

      #TITLE=HTML
      ; EditPlus Auto-completion file v1.0 written by Your Name.

      #CASE=n

      #T=bod
      <BODY>
      ^!
      </BODY>
      #

      If you type bod (lower or upper case) and then hit the space bar the
      following code would be inserted into your HTML document:
      <BODY>

      </BODY>

      This is what the acp file does. It does not invoke a drop down list
      box, but that would be a nice feature in a future version.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic