1483Re: a simple scripting solution for editplus

  • Adam Kerz
    Feb 3 6:25 PM
      Yeah this would be really useful - how will it be integrated into editplus?
      A user tool wouldn't be must use because I can write my own scripts to do
      whatever I wanted. If it were to replace functions like the Save function
      from the file menu that would be perfect...

      Adam