1391Re: [edit+] Notepad

  • Michael L. Jones <mljones1947@yahoo.com>
    Dec 29, 2002
      I'd try disassociating the file type then reassociating it. If that
      doesn't work, go to Tools|Folder Options|File Types in Windows
      Explorer, find the file type, and edit the properties. There is a
      place to change the icon.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "jrblack10 <jim@b...>" <jim@b...>
      wrote:
      > I have tried this, but it doesn't completly work. Double clicking
      > the file opens it up in EditPlus, but the icon is not and EditPlus
      > icon. It should be, correct? I am running Win2K and EditPlus
      v2.11

      > Jim
      >
      > --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "boofo131" <boofo@b...> wrote:
      > > Thank you very much. That worked like a charm. :)
      > >
      > > --- In editplus@y..., "Rayne Bair" <raynebair@c...> wrote:
      > > > In Edit Plus, preferences, go to Setting and Syntax options.
      > > Select the file type (Text) Check the box for Associate in
      > Explorer.
      > > That should associate that file type with EditPlus
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic