1250Re: [edit+] PHP Parsing with EditPlus
- Oct 31, 2002Hi,
You can customize the output debug in order to jump to lines
- in the user tools preferences, for the tool that launch "php.exe -
l", check the box "capture output"
- now click "output pattern"
- uncheck "use default output pattern"
- copy the following line in the regular expression editbox:
- now choose "Tagged expression 1" for File Name, and "Tagged
expression2" for Line (leave the other one to "None")
- confirm with OK (twice)
Now, when running the user-tool, double-clicking on an error in the
output window will move the cursor in the edit window to the
Rem: I don't know if php output messages have the same format or if
it depends on the php.exe version. On my computer, it looks like this:
<b>Parse error</b>: parse error, unexpected T_MINUS_EQUAL in
<b>myfile.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />
The regular expression I wrote above matchs this format.
- << Previous post in topic