1025Re: [edit+] Document navigation

  • yujin boby
    Aug 23 7:19 AM
      Thanks John and Janusz for the help.

      I realy use this cool feature of v1.24. I don't find
      such feature in latest version. Thanks, now i can do
      this.

      Now one more question, if i have edit plus on two
      pc's, i have to do this on both the pc's manualy ? or
      there any configuration file i can copy to other pc ?

      Regards,

      Yujin Boby

      --- ~John <jmmorse@...> wrote:
      > Here is a picture to go along with the instructions.
      > http://legacy.sheltonbbs.com/~jmmorse/alt_window.gif
      > __
      > Best Regards,
      > ~John
      >
      > - - - Janusz Sztorc wrote on Thursday, August 22,
      > 2002 - - -
      > > Hello yujin,
      >
      > > Thursday, August 22, 2002, 12:33:31 PM, you wrote:
      >

      > yb>> In EditPlus v2.1, i can navigate between open
      > yb>> documents easily using ALT+1,2,3,4,etc..
      >
      > yb>> I can't do this on new versions. Is there any
      > way to
      > yb>> make new verion work like old version ?
      >
      > yb>> i found it very easy to work with document with
      > yb>> ALT+1,2,3 etc.. quick document selection.
      >
      > > Go to:
      > Tools->>Preferences->Keyboard
      > > Set Types to Window and choose Commands Window1,
      > then
      > > Press new shortcut (ie. Alt+1) and press Assign
      > button.
      >
      > > Repeat with next windows (Window2, Window3 etc.)
      >
      > > See ya
      >
      > > Janusz Sztorc

      > > tel: 0606 603-012
      > > e-mail: sztorcj@...
      > > internet: www.iPX.pl
      >
      > - - - End of Janusz Sztorc's message - - -

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic