Mapping meeting next Tuesday at 5.30 p.m. in the Meadow bar

  • Lukas Lehmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
      Dear all,

      The mapping task-group of the Com&Inc group is going to be meeting this Tuesday, the 11th of March at 5.30 p.m. in the Meadow Bar on Buccleuch st.  Everyone who is interested in contributing to the mapping is invited to attend. I'll also be updating people on my recent meeting with EVOC on this issue. Feel free to get in touch if you have anything to contribute but can't make it, or have any questions.
      Hopefully see you all then!
      Regards,

      Lukas
    • Carrie Todd
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
        Hi,

        I'm sorry that I will not be able to make the meeting. I have young children so it can be difficult for me.

        Carrie

        Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good
      • Lukas Lehmann
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
          Hi Carrie & all,

          Thanks for letting us know. I guess it could be good to have a general survey about what times and places best suit people interested in the invidiual groups (and who is how flexible).
          Perhaps we should have a go around the group and do introductions and get people to tell what parts they are interested in and when they can do.

          Regards,

          Lukas