2275Willow weaving workshop (to make a pea cone) at PEDAL community orchard

  • Jane Lewis
    Jun 16, 2014
      Hi all,
      thought some of you might be interested in this pea cone workshop at the Donkeyfield Community Orchard, Portobello. Anna is a very skilled Porty basket maker - and this should be a great workshop. We need to know we have enough folk to make this viable by 22nd June so if you are interested please book soon! ...and there's singing too...

      Willow Weaving (to make a pea cone) and Singing workshops at Donkeyfield Community Orchard this summer

      Pea cone work­shop with Anna Leibmann
      Sunday, 29th June 11-3pm
      Learn to make a beau­ti­ful wil­low pea cone to sup­port your peas, or other climb­ing plants. All mater­i­als provided, but bring your own lunch.
      Please book by June 22nd. £30 (there are a few con­ces­sion­ary places, please con­tact us for details)

      Songs for the earth with Jane Lewis
      Monday, 28th July 7-9pm
      Come and learn some simple har­mony songs around the bonfire and amongst the fruit trees. All songs will be taught by ear. All welcome!
      Please book by July 21st. £6/2 concessions

      To book for both workshops contact Eve: eve@... or 07724 825 434
      Venue: Donkeyfield Community Orchard, Daiches Brae, near Brunstane Station

      Jane Lewis, 7 Rosefield Avenue, Edinburgh EH15 1AT, Scotland
      Phone: 0131-669 5591 / +44 131 669 5591 Mobile: 07519 582130
      Blog: http://www.hovercraftfullofeels.org.uk

      My heart is moved by all I cannot save: so much has been destroyed
      I have to cast my lot with those who age after age, perversely,
      with no extraordinary power, reconstitute the world.
      A passion to make, and make again where such un-making reigns.

      - Adrienne Rich