lawn weeds

  • krafft@xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2000
      hi folks. i'm a brand new member. I have been learning about edible wilds since september and I'm having a great time with it. I have been looking for a picture of rough hawkbit
      since sept. I am looking for a picture of rough hawkbit

      and i am stuck. does anyone know where i can look to find a picture??
      I am trying to identify all the local weeds. thanks for your help...phyllis
    • diane downs
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2000
        phyllis,
        i have been looking for a picture of rough hawkbit with no luck.
        i found Scientific Name:
        Leontodon hispidus
        sometimes called bristly hawkbit
        maybe this will help u with your search i can keep looking if u want me too.
        diane

        krafft@... wrote:

        > hi folks. i'm a brand new member. I have been learning about edible wilds since september and I'm having a great time with it. I have been looking for a picture of rough hawkbit
        > since sept. I am looking for a picture of rough hawkbit
        >
        > and i am stuck. does anyone know where i can look to find a picture??
        > I am trying to identify all the local weeds. thanks for your help...phyllis

      • Don Wiss
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
          diane downs wrote:

          >i have been looking for a picture of rough hawkbit with no luck.
          >i found Scientific Name:
          > Leontodon hispidus
          >sometimes called bristly hawkbit

          Have you checked all the databases that are listed here?

          http://www.foraging.com/#db

          Don.
        • diane downs
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
            thanks don
            i was looking for phyllis
            diane :o)

            Don Wiss wrote:

            > From: Don Wiss <donwiss@...>
            >
            > diane downs wrote:
            >
            > >i have been looking for a picture of rough hawkbit with no luck.
            > >i found Scientific Name:
            > > Leontodon hispidus
            > >sometimes called bristly hawkbit
            >
            > Have you checked all the databases that are listed here?
            >
            > http://www.foraging.com/#db
            >
            > Don.
            > [ONElist Sponsor]
            > Please click above to support our sponsor

          • Joanie MacPhee
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
              did you find the picture you were seeking?
              there are more links to look for it, if you have not...
              I do have pictures in books...but they are pia's to scan
              Joanie

              thanks don
              i was looking for phyllis
              diane :o)