Wild Mustard

  • Tig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      This is the 8th episode of 'Tales From The Wasteland' in it Dogmeat and I cover several types of wild mustard. Wild mustard is a huge family of wild edibles that can be found world wide and year round in many areas. Mustard is a great salad, potherb, mustard, horse radish and cooking oil!

      FUN FACT: The original mustard was made by the Sumerians who used ground mustard seed a the juice from unripe grapes. (I tried it, interesting, but not very good)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQWGUEpVz0&feature=youtu.be

      If you have any comments or questions, let me know.