Curly Dock / Rumex Crispus

  • Tig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      This is the 7th episode of 'Tales From The Wasteland' in it Dogmeat and I go over the curly dock. Curly dock is a crisp salad vegetable, but must be eaten in moderation. Cooking will allow you to eat much more of this plant and there is actually a number of recipes on the internet for it.

      WARNING: Rumex contains tannic and oxalic acid. It must be eaten in moderation (part of a salad, not a salad of it) or cooked in several changes of water to remove these acids.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKp5JGKs4Y