New Wild Game & Edibles Needs Your Help. NO SPAM

  • Marty "The Roadkill Gourmet"
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Greetings "Y'ALL"

      My name is Marty (aka The Roadkill Gourmet). I've noticed that there
      is a lot of spam on this group/list.

      I have started a new group/list about Wild Game and Edibles. SPAM FREE

      It is TOTALLY SPAM FREE. All new members are on moderation until
      they've posted a couple of times or I already know them.

      I've had some folks contact me about wild edible plants. Other than
      getting morels in the spring and persimmons and nuts in the fall I
      don't know much about edible wild plants.

      I'm trying to get folks that know about foraging for wild edibles to
      join our family.

      If you are interested here is the link. I sincerely hope that "Y'ALL"
      will help me out.