"Healing the Earth, Healing Ourselves" KY Gathering Needs Drummers

  • Linda Heller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      "Healing the Earth, Healing Ourselves" , Mountain Herb Gathering in
      Kentucky
      needs drummers and participants..
      Moonlight glances off hot stones passing thru the flap of the sweat
      lodge to begin The Talking Sticks' second round. Candlelight
      shimmers mingle with the twinkles of fireflies as they dance among
      the labyrinth stones. Moonlight glances off hot stones passing thru
      the flap of the sweat lodge to begin The Talking Sticks' second
      round. Our drum circle beats the rhythm of Mother Earth. Can you
      picture yourself here? If you're looking for a community of fun-
      loving, open-minded, environmentally-conscious, botanically-
      inclined, Mother Earth Lovers, then you've come home! Welcome.

      JOIN OUR YAHOO GROUP TO KEEP INFORMED:

      September 27th (for camping set-up) thru the 30th ( going home after
      noon closing ceremony) 2007, the hills and hollers will be alive
      with the sounds of laughter, healing, and positive energy.
      Alternative healers, environmental lovers of Mother Earth and
      diverse multicultural experts of Appalachian and Native American
      traditions. . This three-day camping event will take place in
      Confluence, Kentucky nestled in the majestic Appalachian Mountains.
      This vibrant
      young festival is just waiting to be discovered by one and all.
      Getting to this Gathering is better than an E Ride at Disney. If you
      enjoy pristine wilderness, beautiful Appalachian settings, and are
      wanting to get back to nature, come join us.
      Greetings All,
      Its that time of year again. Join the yahoo group below and prepare
      for the Gathering.
      I am holding a place for you. Please help by volunteering to teach,
      perform, or advertise. Linda

      The Gathering is approaching! Our Spirits are vibrating at a higher
      level so join us
      "Come Look Up At The Stars
      in the sky at night,
      and hear them cry in joy:
      Come and join us in the One!
      Here we are: Blazing forth in bliss.
      Now you may set aside
      your parts of pain.
      Take now parts of joy!".

      There is still room for vendors, workshops etc.

      Check "HEALING THE EARTH, HEALING OURSELVES FESTIVAL WEBSITE":
      Website: http://geocities.com/beyondyonderrd/festival
      Email: beyondyonder@...

      606-672-6444