How to Create the Best Garden Pond

  • tholex20
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007
      Garden Pond will add value and beauty to your Home. When Completed as
      per your idea and the Plant and Animal life thrive on it, you have a
      small wonder World within your Garden Pond.Building your Garden Pond
      needs careful planning and perfect execution. A well built Garden Pond
      can change your Garden in many ways. read more on...

      http://www.livegardens.org/garden-ponds/creating-ponds.php

      I have started a new site on gardening, http://www.livegardens.org
      Please let me know how the site is and if it needs and
      improvements.Suggestions are welcome. I am also accepting article
      submissions for the site. So you can submit the articles.

      Regards,
      Edwin
      http://www.livegardens.org