Instructions on my "Two Knives" digging tool

  • colouringpurple
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Does anyone else want to make a tool like this?

      I made it by putting two table knives together- round ends out- in
      a "V" shape. I poured hot glue into the well between the handles.

      How to use it- place the knife at the root-base of the plant, push
      straight down. Pull up and repeat around the plant untill you come to
      the starting point. Then push down and out- away from you- the plant
      should become dislodged. Pull up the plant and fill in the small
      round hole.
    • P B
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        How strong is this Digging tool? Would it work on
        Dandilions?

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com