Coming soon to the Brookfield Public Library! Chicago's Amusement Parks!

  • EdwardK
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      Hi everyone!
      This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page 2006. eddiesrailfanpage2006@yahoogroups.com

      On Saturday, January 28th, 2011, I will be hosting a photo slideshow
      and lecture presentation at the Brookfield Public Library entitled
      "Remembering Chicago's Historic Amusement Parks Of The Past"!

      If You could remember Riverview Park in Chicago Illinois, Adventureland in Addison Illinois, Playland Park in unincorporated Justice Illinois, or even the now closed and since redeveloped Kiddieland Amusement Park in Melrose Park Illinois...then You won't want to miss this historic event in the library's downstairs meeting room from 1:00 until 3:00 PM.

      The Brookfield Public Library, is located at 3609 Grand Boulevard, in west suburban Brookfield llinois. Admission is free.

      This will be a fun event, and We hope to see You there.

      Thanks.
      Eddie K.