Historic Trains photo slideshow at the Lyons Public Library. Sat, Oct 8th, 2011

  • EdwardK
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      I will be hosting a local railfan photo slideshow at the Lyons Public Library, 4209 Joliet Avenue in west suburban Lyons Illinois this Saturday, from 1:00 until 3:00 PM.

      Due to many requests, I will be showing My homemade musical photo
      slideshow entitled "When Chicago Rode The Streetcars".

      This will be a fun event, and I hope to see You there.

      Thanks.
      Eddie K.