Thank You!

  • edwardpk04
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hello everyone.
      This is Your host and photographer "Eddie", welcoming
      aboard our new members to the Yahoo Groups edition
      of Eddie's Railfan Page.

      I am writing a letter of thanks, to all the people who
      gave this particulair site a looking at recently.
      Just recently, I have heard one of the "Nicest" -
      compliments a host could hear. Believe it or not...
      They did not come from our fellow railfans.
      I have heard from a few "Non Railfans" both in person
      and on the internet, who have told Me that they enjoy
      looking at Eddie's Railfan Page because they liked
      My writing style. Aaawww. How nice!

      Some of these Individuals told Me that they did not
      know the first thing about "Trains -Buses -or any
      Transportation subjects". However...They found this
      sight to be fun -educational -and very informative.
      I was also told that they are regulair viewers too.

      I am really flattered by that! That made My day.
      You don't have to be a train or bus fan to enjoy
      Eddie's Railfan Page. Anyone is welcome here to view.

      Thank You Railfans and Non transportation people alike.

      Your friend.
      Eddie.