My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slide Show returns in June 2010.

  • EdwardK
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2010
      Hello fellow railfans and transportation enthusiasts!

      I will be histing My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slide Show on Saturday, June 26th 2010 from 1 to 3 PM, at the Eisenhower Public Library at 4613 North Oketo Avenue in Harwood Heights Illinois.

      I hope to see You there.

      Eddie K.

      All A-boooaaaard!
    • mikrut1954
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2010
        Eddie,

        I'll be there for sure. I will bring my dvd of the footage I shot of the Daylight when it was in Franklin Park.

        Mike