Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow Canceled!

  • edwardpk04
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      Hi folks!
      This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer.
      My Chicagoland Railfan Photo Slideshow, scheduled
      for Tuesday Night, September 23rd 2008 at the
      Eisenhower Public Library located at 4613 North
      Oketo Avenue in Harwood Heights Illinois...Has been
      Canceled for reasons beyond My control.

      I will attempt to reschedule another event like
      this sometime in the future when things are better.

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Thank You.
      Eddie K.