More silent digital videos added to the CTA Rapid Transit files section!

  • edwardpk04
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hi Everyone!
      This is Eddie K with a special announcement!

      Just added to My "Files" section here...are some more
      silent digital videos of the CTA Rapid Transit I had
      photographed in 2007.

      For all fans of Big City Urban Mass Transit subject
      matter...This file has been increased for Your
      enjoyment.

      All aboard the Chicago Transit Authority's elevated
      rapid transit lines in and around the city of Chicago.

      Thank You.
      Eddie K.