D&D Pizza?

  • Stanley Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12 6:39 PM
      Hi There! I saw the photo from 1986 you posted on March 4 of the Mt.
      Greenwood branch of the CPL. Any chance you might have a photo of D&D
      Pizza? It was a few doors down from the library on Kedzie. My Dad
      owned it at that time - I was 10 years old then. You have a great
      website and Yahoo group. Keep up the great work!!!

      stan
    • Edward Kwiatkowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15 1:19 PM
        Hi Stan!
        Unfortunately, I don't have any of D & D Pizza, as I ate
        at The Kings Row, Wonderburger, or Lindy's Chilli.

        Thanks anyway.
        Eddie K.

      • Stanley Evans
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15 4:23 PM
          Thanks, Eddie! Actually, the people who bought D&D from my dad turned
          it into the Lindy's Chili. Pretty small world anyway. Thanks again -
          you have a great site and lots of great photos!

          Stan