New photos added to Illinois Central and Indiana Harbor Belt photo albums!

  • edwardpk04
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi everyone!
      Some new photographs have been added to the existing
      Illinois Central and Indiana Harbor Belt albums.

      I was fortunate last tuesday, and spotted the elusive
      Indiana Harbor Belt RR switching local that serves
      the factories on Armitage Street in northwest suburban
      Melrose Park illinois, and just happened to actually
      have My camera with Me at the time.

      Also a heavilly weathered post 1972 era orange
      Illinois Central Gulf covered hopper showed up
      on a westbound Canadian National transfer train
      on the former Illinois Central Iowa Division
      Mainline in the Berwyn / North Riverside area
      one evening last week after work.
      This may be usefull information for modelers.

      Thank You.
      Eddie K.