Eddie K's recent cable television appearance.

  • EdwardK
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hi everyone!

      This is Eddie K, your host at this page, and also at Eddie's Railfan Page. http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com

      On Tuesday, September 18th, 2012...I was honored with a request from my good friend Mike Mikrut and his good friend and business partner Larry Conklin, to do an on camera interview as a guest on the Larry and Mike Show. This program airs on Saturday nights at 8:30 PM, and on Sunday nights at 7:00 PM on the Comcast public access channel 19 through out the greater Chicagoland area.

      This was basically a loose and informal interview with a local Chicago railfan, photographer, historian and public speaker. (Thats Me.) On the program, we discuss such fun topics as watching "Petticoat Junction", Chicago streetcars and electric buses, lineside Chicago area railfanning, as well as my blogsite Eddie's Railfan Page http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com

      My recent presentation at the Downers Grove Public Library is also covered here as well, plus a few little comical wise cracks tossed in for a good laugh or two.

      My interview on the Larry and Mike Show, will air all through October on Comcast Public Access channel 19 on the Saturday and Sunday night schedule mentioned above.

      It was a fun experience!

      Thanks.
      Eddie K.