Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page. (The spin off version from Yahoo groups)

  • edwardpk04
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hello everyone!
      Welcome to the 2nd incarnation of My blog site
      "Eddie's Railfan Page". This is the Yahoo version
      wich came as a pleasant surprise yesterday to Me.

      You can still view My original "Photo Newsletter"
      style blog site by clicking on the link below

      http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com

      Of wich I am constantly updating it and adding photos.
      I like to include an occasional special feature entitled
      "Bus Day", for all the people who like buses and other
      transit subjects too.

      Now there are officially "TWO" Eddie's Railfan Pages
      of wich I am the host and photographer of.

      If You enjoy Chicago area train and bus photographs
      from the 1980's and beyond....Then please hop aboard.

      Thank You.
      Eddie.

      Chicago area railfan and historian of some sort.