ECW! ECW! ECW!

  • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 1, 1998
      ECW! ECW! ECW!
      Week of 6/25 - 7/1

      News and Rumors
      At a press conference after the 6/27 Arena show, Onita and Sandman faced off.
      This will lead up to the Exploding Ring match, expected to be sometime in
      August.
      (credit: 1wrestling.com)

      ECW in Blackwood, NJ - 6/26
      Results from Scrap-dog and the Daily Lariat

      Chris Chetti defeated Danny Doring
      Meanie and Nova defeated the FBI
      Justin Credible defeated Jerry Lynn
      Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten defeated Ulf Hermann and Mike Lozansky
      Spike vs Jack Victory went to a no contest after the Dudleys ran in. Tommy
      Dreamer and Sandman then ran in and issued a challenge for a match later on.
      Rob Van Dam defeated John Kronus
      The Dudleys defeated Sandman and Tommy Dreamer

      ECW Arena Results, 6/27
      Results from Me!! My first live show ever...but more on that later =]

      Tommy Rich defeated Chris Chetti. Nova and Meanie came out to watch Chetti's
      back, but Chetti got hit by the flag, for Rich to get the win.

      Bobby Ducam Jr defeated John Kronus. Eh, pretty boring. I think I went to
      the bathroom during this match.

      Tanaka defeated Balls Mahoney. Tanaka no-selling the chair shots was the best
      =] Everyone seemed to be getting into him by the end of the match.

      Jerry Lynn and Mikey Whipwreck defeated Jason and Justin Credible. After the
      match the crowd was chating "Show your tits" at Chastity, and Jason pretended
      like he was going to do it...the 13 year old beer guzzlers next to me marked
      out, it was hilarious.

      Joey Styles came out to open the TV taping. He introduced Shane Douglas as
      his new broadcast partner.

      Shane got on the mic and started badmouthing Taz, and (suprise suprise) Taz
      came out. Taz and Bigelow went at it all over the crowd, and ended in a draw
      when Bigelow would not tap out, and they reached the time limit.

      Axl Rotten beat Jack Victory by DQ when the Dudleys ran in. The Sandman,
      Tommy Dreamer, and Balls made the save. Mr. Wright ripped up some kids sign
      in front of me (I think it said "Jack Victory needs rehab"). It was pretty
      damn funny =]

      Spike Dudley defeated Ulf Hermann pretty damn fast.

      The Dudleys defeated Sandman, Dreamer, and Onita. During the match, Onita
      turned on the Sandman, so New Jack, Jack Victory, and Spike all came out. Buh
      Buh put a ladder on Dreamer and hit him with the Senton splash for the win.
      Took them a lot of time to clean up all the debris afterwards.

      Rob Van Dam and Sabu defeated Chris Candido and Lance Storm for the tag team
      titles. I was really into this match.

      ECW TV - 7/1 - Clips from ECW Arena (6/27)
      Joey Styles welcomes everyone, and introduces Shane Douglas as his new color
      commentator.

      Shane Douglas comes out with the whole gang. He gets on the mic and talks
      about how he came back from his injury too fast in Febuary, and boasts about
      how tough he is. He says he is so sick of Taz running his mouth, and Taz is
      not the real champ. Taz just took advantage of his injury. He cals Taz out.

      Taz comes out with his belt. Taz says he will beat Douglas with one hand tied
      behind his back. He doesn't recognize Douglas as champ, he is the world
      champ. He says he will fight Bam Bam Bigelow right now, and to shut the
      cameras off.

      Come back from a commercial to Joey Styles with Shane Douglas and Francine.
      Douglas says that tonight they witnessed Bigelow manhandling Taz. Bigelow
      will destroy Taz at Heatwave '98.

      Balls Mahoney is in the ring, with Shane Douglas doing color commentary with
      Joey Styles. Masato Tanaka comes out. The match goes back and forth, Tanaka
      gains control with a single leg take down. Tanaka gets Balls in a corner,
      knifehand chops, slams him, leg drop, cover, Balls kicks out. Balls gets
      Tanaka in the corner, knife hand chops. Tanaka reverses the whip, Balls
      blocks Tanaka, gets Tanaka in the corner. Balls catches Tanaka on the top
      turnbuckle and slams him. Tanaka then catches Balls on the turnbuckle, and
      superplex him (Ref PeeWee goes flying in the aire when Balls hits the mat).
      Tanaka covers, Balls kicks out. Tanaka elbows Balls, clothesline, covers,
      Balls kicksout. They exchange punches, till Balls punches Tanaka to the
      canvas. Balls powerslams Tanaka, but misses the New Jersey Jam. Tanaka hits
      Balls with a missile dropkick, Balls rolls out of the ring. Tanaka jumps onto
      Balls outside of the ring, Balls drops Tanaka onto the rail. Balls throws
      Tanaka into the crowd. They fight in the crowd for a bit, and Balls throws
      beer on Tanaka. Balls throws Tanaka back inside the railing. Tanaka whips
      Balls inot the railing, and hits him with a chair. Tanaka rolls Balls into
      the ring. Balls ducks elbow, belly to back suplexes Tanaka. Balls and Tanaka
      clash with chair, Balls hits Tanaka with the chair, but Tanaka no sells it.
      They clash with the chairs again, Balls knocks Tanaka down with a chair shot
      but he gets right back up. Tanaka hits Balls with a chair three times,covers,
      Balls kicks out. Balls catches Tanaka on the top turnbuckle, lays out some
      chairs. Tanaka blocks the Nutcracker Suite, Tanaka hits Balls with a tornado
      DDT onto the chairs for the win.

      Video clip of Justin Credible with Jason and Chastity. Justin says Philly
      people are wannabes, and he will show Philly fans he is the best.

      Cut back to Tanaka still celebrating in the ring.

      Video clip of Bill Alphonso talking about how his team will win. RVD says his
      team will win because he is getting a push. He also says that no one would
      defend his belt like him.

      We go to the Dudleys in the ring. Joel Gertner says that giving everyone a
      suprise has become an ECW tradition. The Dudleys will follow another ECW
      tradition tonight, and prove they are the most respectful tag team. They will
      pay homage to the death of Beulah. D-Von rings the bell 10 times. Some
      commercials...Tommy Dreamer and Sandman make their enterance. The Dudleys
      attack Sandman and Dreamer. The Dudleys are pretty much in control. Buh Buh
      Ray and Big Dick suplex Sandman onto a ladder. Big Dick then slams Buh Buh
      Ray onto the ladder when Sandman rolls out of the way. Sandman takes out Big
      Dick. Dreamer piledrives D-Von onto the ladder. Onita makes his enterance,
      hits the Dudleys with a board wrapped in barbed wire, then hits the Sandman.
      Dreamer confronts Onita, Onita DDTs him. Onita slams Sandman face first into
      the baredwire, then spits beer on the Sandman. New Jack omes out, Jack
      Victory comes out right behind him and hits him with a guitar. Dudleys beat
      on Sandman, Dreamer, and New Jack with the various weapons. Spike Dudley
      comes out and attacks the Dudleys pretty throughly. Big Dick blocks the Acid
      Drop, and drops Spike through a tabl. The Dudleys are in control agaon, Big
      Dick hits Total Penetration on Dreamer on the ladder. Buh Buh Ray with a
      sentaun splash on Dreamer under the ladder. Ref Jim Molineaux won't make the
      count, Joel Gertner comes in to argue with him, but Jim knocks him out of the
      ring. Jeff Jones punches Jim and makes the count.

      Chris Candido and Lance Storm are in the ring. Sabu and Rob Van Dam come out.
      Introductions. Some commercials...come back to Lance Storm vs Sabu. Storm
      misses the high cross body. Sabu puts Storm in a camel clutch. RVD back
      flips off the ropes, and boots Storm in the face. Candido knocks RVD out of
      the ring. Candido and Storm with a flapjack on Sabu, cover, RVD makes the
      save. RVD sends Candido out, Sabu and RVD double team Storm. RVD puts Storm
      in a bow and arrow, Sabu jumps off the top turnbuckle and smashes Storm in the
      ribs with a chair. Candido makes the save. Candido gets RVD on his
      shoulders, Storm kicks him off. Sabu makes the save. Sabu with a
      hunnancanrana on Candido. RVD covers him, Candido kicks out. RVD slams
      Candido. Storm grabs RVD on his shoulders. Candido with the Doomsday Device,
      covers RVD. RVD kicks out. Storm and Sabu fight in the crowd. RVD escapes
      the vertical supplex, corkscrew guillotine leg drop on Storm (who is hanging
      on the guardrail). Candido jumps onto RVD. Sabu hits Candido with a chair.
      Sabu jumps into the crowd onto Candido. RVD hits Storm with a chair. Sabu
      tries to set up a table, Candido grabs him and hunnancanrana's him through it.
      Candido covers, RVD makes the save. Storm brings in a new table, gets caught
      b RVD. Candido powerbombs Sabu, Storm piledrives RVD. Storm and Candido set
      RVD and Sabu on the table. Candido goes through the table as Sabu and RVD
      roll off. Storm jumps off the top turnbuckle to clothesline Sabu. Storm
      covers Sabu, Sabu kicks out. RVD sets Storm on the top rope and kicks a chair
      into his face. Sabu and RVD set Candido and Storm on a table. RVD and Sabu
      slam Candido and Storm through the table, Sabu covers Candido for the win.
      Sabu and RVD fight over the belts in the ring for a bit.

      ECW Schedule
      Thank you Gabe...

      July 3rd- Queens, NY at the Elk's Lodge
      July 4th- Babe Ruth Field in Trenton, NJ
      July 5th- Bar A in Belmar, NJ- Special 3:00pm start time
      July 10th- Worcester, Ma at The Palladium
      July 11th- Manchester, NH at J.F.K. Arena
      July 12th- Revere, Ma at Wonderland Greyhound Park
      July 17th- Staten Island, NY- Sportsfest
      July 18th- ECW Arena
      July 24th- Ft. Lauderdale, FL- War Memorial
      July 25th- Tampa, FL- Tampa Fairgrounds
      July 26th- Kissimee, FL- Agricultural Hall
      SUNDAY 8/2/98 for Heat Wave live on pay-per-view from Dayton, OH at the Hara
      Arena
      August 7th- TBA
      August 8th- ECW Arena
      August 14th- Auburn, NY at Cayuga County College
      August 15th- Buffalo, NY at the Erie Community College
      August 20th- Queens, NY at the Elk's Lodge
      August 21st- Poughkeepsie, NY at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center
      August 22nd- Schenectady, NY- Center City Sportsplex
      August 28th- TBA
      August 29th- ECW Arena
      September 3rd- Alexandria, LA
      September 4th- Baton Rouge, LA
      September 5th- New Orleans, LA
      September 6th- Thibodaux, LA

      Sienna Rambles...
      Going to the Arena for the first time...My friends all thought I was nuts and
      no one would go with me, so I just went alone. I got there way early cause I
      still needed tickets, and there were maybe 40 people ahead of me. So I
      waited, and waited, and waited (next time I'll bring a book). All this time
      there was a freakin ice cream truck parked down the street playing THE GODDAMN
      SONG ARRRGGGHHH!! I was definitely getting a bit homicidal. Finally the guy
      comes around selling tickets, and he says he still has ringside, so I figure
      I'll go hungry that night and go for ringside seats. So then I get to move
      over to the ringside line, which is somewhat better cause there's a breeze off
      of 95, and we can see the wrestlers going from their cars to the arena. So I
      hang out in that line a bit. A busload of NYers arrives, and I'll reiterate
      my statement that NY fans are the most obnoxious ones out there. They were
      just having fun though. So we heckle wrestlers going into the Arena, and
      eventually The Sandman comes out and talks to us, which I thought was really
      cool, because he is a really nice guy. I loved his barbed wire necklace, I
      want one *grin.* So Sandman talked to us for a bit, and Gabe walked past me
      about a million times yelling about programs and I was ready to kill him.
      They finally let us in around 7. Found my seat, all that. To my dismay I had
      some tall - ass kid in front of me. I climbed on my chair a lot to see what
      was going on. I think the bleachers are the way to go next time. It
      was...interesting. I had fun, chanting and everything. I think I'm addicted
      now =]

      Shane Douglas was actually a pretty decent color commentator. No Jerry
      Lawler, but as he gets more comfortable I think he could be great.

      Slow manuver of the Week! (and I'm going to try and do this every week from
      now on, really =]) goes to the retards who got into a fight before the Arena
      show.

      Sienna
      scarletina@...
    • Ecw6nwo@xxx.xxxx
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 1, 1998
        In a message dated 7/2/98 12:18:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        Scarletina@... writes:

        << All this time
        there was a freakin ice cream truck parked down the street playing THE
        GODDAMN
        SONG ARRRGGGHHH!! >>

        Sorry to ask but what song? :-)
      • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 2, 1998
          << Sorry to ask but what song? :-) >>

          Not sure exactly, but it was annoying.

          Sienna
        • �)
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 2, 1998
            This sunday I am going to be at the show in belmar is any one who
            recieves this going to be there? If so I am going to bring another
            patented Sk8z's Keyboard to the show.. If you saw Living Dangerously
            that was my keyboard.. I also tag my keyboard so look for sk8z.. L8r...
          • Breil25@xxx.xxxx
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 2, 1998
              I am not going to belmar on Sunday, but I was there at Living Dangerously.
              Ringside, Row J. I got some great pictures of Sandman when he came out. Did
              you see the footage of last year at Belmar? Have fun!!

              Bridget
            • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 8, 1998
                ECW! ECW! ECW!
                Week of 7/2 - 7/8

                News and Rumors
                Sabu won the 900 number voting deciding who won the TV Title match between him
                and RVD at Wrestlepalooza. Whether this is going to mean any title change
                remains to be seen. (credit: ECW Newsletter)

                1wrestling.com reports Buh Buh Ray Dudley was on the Donna D'Erico show. I
                really have no idea about this, since I thought Donna D'Erico was that chick
                on Baywatch *grin*

                To clear up a rumor...Mike Awesome DID NOT break his neck at the ECW show in
                Queens. He walked out after his match with Tanaka. I'm not sure who started
                the rumor, but Gabe confirmed it wasn't true.

                Dave Scherer reports that The Sandman was not at the Queens show this weekend
                because his wife is pregnant (wow...imagine having the Sandman as your dad
                =]). Tracey Smothers was also missing in action, because he was on his
                honeymoon. Adding to this, congrats to the Sandman on the birth of his son,
                Austin.

                The 4th of July show was rained out, and rescheduled for August 9th at the
                Babe Ruth Baseball Field. Fan Fest will take place at 5pm, and the show
                starts at 8.

                It has been confirmed that Tanaka and Hayabusa vs RVD and Sabu will happen at
                Heatwave '98. (1wrestling.com)

                Tommy Dreamer appeared on And Justice for Brawl the other night. He said that
                Beulah may never return to ECW

                ECW in Queens - 7/3
                Results from Strictly ECW

                Chris Candido and Lance Storm defeated The Blue Meanie and SuperNova.
                Masato Tanaka defeated Mike Awesome.
                Justin Credible and Jason defeated Jerry Lynn and Pablo Marquez.
                TV Tapings begin...
                Taz defeated Lance Storm (The usual Triple Threat challenge brought Taz out,
                which started the match)
                Chris Chetti over Danny Doring (Doring was accompied by Little Guido and Tommy
                Rich. Some people speculated that Tracey Smothers was out of the FBI).
                Sabu and Rob Van Dam defeated Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney.
                Spike Dudley defeated Mike Lozansky.
                Tommy Dreamer, Spike Dudley, John Kronus, and New Jack defeated the Dudleys
                and Jack Victory

                ECW in Belmar - 7/5
                Results from Christopher Murray

                The Blue Meanie and Super Nova over Little Guido and Tommy Rich
                Taz over Danny Doring
                Justin Credible over Jerry Lynn
                Mike Awesome over John Kronus
                Masato Tanaka over Ulf Hermann
                ECW Tag-Team Titles: Sabu and Rob Van Dam (c) over Chris Candido and Lance
                Storm
                Spike Dudley over Bobby Duncam, Jr.
                The Dudley Boys (Buh Buh Ray, D-Von, and Big Dick) over Tommy Dreamer, Axl
                Rotten, and Balls Mahoney (Wild brawl that saw Jack Victory and New Jack get
                involved and brawl into the bar.)

                ECW TV - 7/8 - Clips from Elks Lodge (7/3)
                Clip of RVD and Sabu winning the tag team belts from last week's TV.

                RVD with Bill Alphonso, talking about how great they are. RVD says he will
                work extra hard to be entertaining, etc, etc.

                Joey Styles welcomes everyone, introduces Shane Douglas.

                Shane Douglas comes out with Francine. Douglas works the mic a bit, then
                calls out Taz. Taz comes out, the rest of the Triple Threat is right after
                him. Storm gets on the mic and says he is a former tag team champ, and he
                know Taz is not a champ. Taz slaps Lance Storm, and the match starts.

                It goes back and forth in the beginning. Taz gains control with a suplex.
                Storm fires back, but Taz hits him with the Tazplex. Taz ducks the spinkick,
                clotheslines Storm. Taz t-bone tazplexes Storm. Storm clothesline Taz.
                Storm sprinboard dropkicks Taz, covers, Taz kicks out. Storm slams Taz face
                first into the top turnbuckle. Taz gets Storm in the Tazmission, Storm taps.

                Joey Styles talks about being in New York. Shane Douglas comes in and
                interrupts. Douglas says Taz is not world champ, and that Bigelow has Taz's
                ego in his hands. Douglas won't let Taz and Bigelow fight until Heatwave '98.

                Clip of Balls hitting Tanaka with a chair and Tanaka no selling from last
                weeks show.

                Joey Styles and Douglas talk about how Tanaka has arrived, but has been
                followed by Mike Awesome. They introduce Masato Tanaka vs Mike Awesome.

                Mike Awesome entering the ring. Clip of Mike Awesome from "The Night the Line
                was Crossed." Tanaka makes his enterance. They exchange chops. Tanaka tries
                to slam into Awesome, but can't knock him over. Awesome clotheslines Tanaka.
                Tanaka hits Awesome with a shoulderblock then sends Awesome out of the ring.
                Tanaka with a springboard clothesline to knock Awesome onto the floor.
                Awesome gets back into the ring and hits Tanaka with a slingshot clothesline.
                Awesome punches Tanaka, clotheslines him out of the ring. Awesome jumps on
                Tanaka out of the ring. Awesome slams Tanaka with a chair, then whips him
                into the rail. Tanaka slams Awesome on the rail, punches him. Awesome
                punches Tanaka, hits Tanaka with a chair. Awesome puts Tanaka back in the
                ring. Awesome clothesline from the top turnbuckle, covers Tanaka, Tanaka
                kicks out. Awesome hits Tanaka with a chair. Tanaka no sells, Awesome german
                suplexes Tanaka, Tanaka no sells that, Tanaka german suplexes Awesome. Tanaka
                elbows Awesome, clotheslines him, covers, Awesome kicks out. Tanaka with a
                tornado DDT, covers, Awesome kicks out. Awesome slams Tanaka, pins him,
                Tanaka kicks out. Awesome hits Tanaka with a chair. Awesome powerbombs
                Tanaka on a chair, pin, Tanaka kicks out. Awesome slams tanaka, Awesome hits
                Tanaka with a splash, covers, Tanaka kicks out. Tanaka escapes running bomb,
                they exchange punches. Awesome hits Tanaka with the running bomb, then gets
                out of the ring to set up the table (after moving the mats out of his way).
                Tanaka escapes another running bomb. Awesome elbows Tanaka twice, covers,
                Tanaka kicks out. Tanaka elbows Awesome, Roaring Elbow (which is about as
                impressive finisher as the atomic leg drop), covers Awesome for the win.
                Awesome then gets up and puts Tanaka through the table.

                Joey Styles introduces Spike Dudley coming out (clip from 6/27 Arena show).

                Spike comes out and threatens Ulf Hermann and the Equalizer. Spike Dudley
                wins after an acid drop on Ulf Hermann (about 25 second into the match, they
                exchanged some punches before hand). Spike then attacks Mr. Wright (good!)
                and does an acid drop on the Equalizer.

                Yet another clip of the 3D on Beulah. I don't think I need to go into detail.

                Francine (standing with Styles and Douglas) says she is happy about what
                happened to Beulah (do I smell a new feud, maybe?). Douglas changes the
                subject and says Bam Bam Bigelow will beat Taz at Heatwave '98. Joey Styles
                then tells Francine that what she said was disgusting.

                Clip of Onita coming in from last week's TV. Onita hits the Sandman with the
                barbed wired, DDTs Tommy Dreamer, and then hits the Sandman with the barbed
                wire again and slams him.

                The Dudleys come out with the usual entourage. Joel Gertner says some stuff,
                mainly how Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman think they can outsmart the Dudleys
                (my 2 year old cousin could probably outsmart the Dudleys). Buh Buh Ray gets
                on the mic and says they have a suprise from Tommy Dreamer's past. Terry
                Funk's music plays. Buh Buh Ray calls everyone a mark because they believed
                him. Joel Gertner introduces everyone with the usual amount of queerness.
                New Jack and John Kronus hit the ring with weapons. New Jack takes out the
                Dudleys with various weapons, whacks Jack Victory good with a guitar when he
                runs in. The Dudleys make a comeback, finish up with a 3D on New Jack. Tommy
                Dreamer runs in with barbed wire.

                Cut to Taz attacking Shane Douglas in the broadcast booth. Bigelow runs in.

                Cut back to ring, where Spike has run in and takes out Buh Buh Ray with the
                Acid Drop. Tommy Dreamer sets D-Von up in the tree of woe with barbed wire.

                Cut back to Taz and Bigelow fighting in the broadcast booth.

                Cut to the ring, where Dreamer does a baseball slide and knocks the barbed
                wire into D-Von's face.

                Heatwave '98 Card
                From Wrestlefest
                Taz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow Main
                Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. Masato Tanaka & Hayabusa
                Justin Credible vs. Jerry Lynn Return
                The Dudley Boys vs. The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, & Spike Dudley
                New Jack vs. Jack Victory
                Chris Candido vs. Lance Storm

                ECW Schedule
[...]

                Well, I was at the rained at 7/4 show this weekend. It was interesting, to
                say the least. Bam Bam Bigelow leading in a bunch of bikers...the weird
                security guard...getting absolutely SOAKED! Anyways, right now I want to say
                thanks to the wrestlers who came out in the rain to sign autographs - Tommy
                Dreamer, Spike Dudley, The Blue Meanie, and a few others who I didn't get a
                chance to identify. Even though I didn't get to see any wrestling, I still
                had fun.

                I was at NYU orientation until late today, so I might have missed a few news
                bits....live with it. I am also extremely tired right now, so some parts of
                the TV report might not make too much sense.

                Sienna
                scarletina@...
              • �)
                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 9, 1998
                  I was at Belmar on July 5th was any one else? I would also like to say
                  that sandman new son is his second child he has a daughter also.
                • Darren
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 9, 1998
                    well if he has a new son, that means he has at least two, because Tyler was
                    his first son then, I don't know if he has a daughter, but Tyler is his
                    real son and Lori is his real wife.

                    At 01:31 PM 7/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
                    >From: "�)<8z" <sk8z@...>
                    >
                    >I was at Belmar on July 5th was any one else? I would also like to say
                    >that sandman new son is his second child he has a daughter also.

                    > ** NewHoo Web Directory **
                    > An army of editors surfing the web for you!
                    > http://www.NewHoo.com/

                    The EXTREME Icon - Darren
                    Visit my Unofficial Extreme Championship Wrestling Website

                    http://www.ntplx.net/~extreme
                  • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 14, 1998
                      Coming out a day early this week because I'm going to Metallica tomorrow, and
                      I have no idea when I'll have time. If anything really earth shattering is
                      announced tomorrow, I'll send out an updated edition of the column on
                      Thursday..

                      ECW! ECW! ECW!
                      Week of 7/9 - 7/15

                      News and Rumors
                      Look for the ECW website to keep getting more features in the coming weeks.
                      It's undergone some changes lately, and its a lot better then it used to be.
                      (credit:1wrestling.com News)

                      Sandman wasn't really injured this weekend...he took some time off to spend
                      with his new son. (Credit: Dave Scherer)

                      At the show, Chris Candido was hurt when Sabu hit him pretty hard in the ear.
                      Blood was coming out his ear, and he was taken away in an ambulance. (credit:
                      Steve Perkins) Dave Scherer reports the ear lobe was slightly torn, and he
                      recieved ten stiches, but should be good as new soon.

                      Robert Thompson (APW) may be appearing in ECW for at least a few shows.
                      (credit: Wrestlefest)

                      Wrestleboard reports that Chris Candido may be leaving ECW for the WWF.
                      However, I think this is pretty unlikely seeing as Candido is the assistant
                      booker in ECW, and he's got a pretty good position going.

                      No word yet on when the exploding ring barbed wire, etc etc, match is going to
                      take place. We'll all know way in advance tho. Look for it to be someplace
                      in NJ. (ECW Newsletter)

                      Heatwave '98
                      Card subject to change (meaning, it'll change).
                      Taz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow for the FTW title
                      Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. Masato Tanaka & Hayabusa (tag team titles, I guess)
                      Justin Credible vs. Jerry Lynn
                      The Dudley Boys vs. The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, & Spike Dudley
                      New Jack vs. Jack Victory
                      Chris Candido vs. Lance Storm

                      Results from Worcestor - 7/10
                      Results from Dave Scherer and the Daily Lariat

                      Kronus beat someone in the opener
                      Mikey Whipwreck over Mike Lozansky
                      Kronus won a squash in the opener, Mikey Whipwreck beat Mike Lozansky.
                      Masato Tanaka over Tracey Smothers
                      Spike Dudley over Jack Victory by DQ, after a Dudley run in, and the Sandman
                      and Dreamer made the save.
                      Chris Candido and Lance Storm over the Blue Meanie and Supernova
                      Jerry Lynn over Justin Credible
                      Rob Van Dam and Sabu over Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney
                      Taz over Danny Doring. Taz called out Bam Bam Bigelow after, but the rest of
                      the Triple Threat held him back.
                      Spike, Sandman, Dreamer, and New Jack over the Dudleys and Jack Victory

                      Results from Manchester, NH - 7/11
                      Results from Steve Perkins

                      Chris Chetti over Danny Doring
                      Mikey Whipwreck over The Canadian Tiger
                      Kronus over a jobber
                      Tommy Rich and Little Guido to a no contest with Super Nova and Meanie. Taz
                      came out and attacked them, and then called Bigelow out, but the Triple Threat
                      held him back.
                      Jack Victory and Spike to a no contest because the Dudleys attacked and then
                      Spike was saved by Dreamer, Balls and Axl. Dreamer announced that the Sandman
                      had been hurt the previous night, and if the fans wanted they could leave and
                      get a refund, or stay and see a brawl later with Dreamer, Balls, and Axl.
                      Masato Tanaka over Tracy Smothers.
                      Justin Credible over Jerry Lynn.
                      RVD and Sabu beat Candido and Storm.
                      Dudleys beat Dreamer,Balls and Axl. Jack Victory came out after the match,
                      followed by New Jack. New Jack dove from a balcony onto one of the Dudleys,
                      who was laying on a table. Dreamer was put through the t-shirt table =]

                      Results from Boston - 7/12
                      Results from DXPac69

                      John Kronus over Ulf Hermann
                      Danny Doring and the Dirt Bike Kid over The Blue Meanie and Supernova
                      Mikey Whipwreck over Mike Lozansky
                      Shane Douglas and Francine come out with Michael Kovac. Taz came out and beat
                      him up
                      Spike Dudley vs Jack Victory went to a no contest after The Dudleys came out,
                      followed by Dreamer, Balls, Axl, and New Jack. They challenged the Dudleys to
                      a Boston Street Fight later.
                      Masato Tanaka over Tracey Smothers
                      Justin Credible over Jerry Lynn
                      Sabu and RVD defeated Chris Candido and Lance Storm
                      Dreamer, New Jack, Balls and Axl defeated the Dudleys, after run ins by New
                      Jack and Spike Dudley

                      Oh, you didn't know?
                      If you've got AOL, go to keyword Sports Guy and check out the wrestling
                      message boards. Sports Guy was nice enough to give us a new home after the
                      Granstand Gestapo took over, so I'm shamelessly plugging him.

                      ECW Schedule
                      July 17th- Staten Island, NY- Sportsfest
                      July 18th- ECW Arena
                      July 24th- Ft. Lauderdale, FL- War Memorial
                      July 25th- Tampa, FL- Tampa Fairgrounds
                      July 26th- Kissimee, FL- Agricultural Hall
                      SUNDAY 8/2/98 for Heat Wave live on pay-per-view from Dayton, OH at the Hara
                      Arena
                      August 7th- Wilkes - Barre, PA
                      August 8th- ECW Arena
                      August 9th - Raindate for 7/4 show.
                      August 14th- Auburn, NY at Cayuga County College
                      August 15th- Buffalo, NY at the Erie Community College
                      August 20th- Queens, NY at the Elk's Lodge
                      August 21st- Poughkeepsie, NY at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center
                      August 22nd- Schenectady, NY- Center City Sportsplex
                      August 28th- TBA
                      August 29th- ECW Arena
                      September 3rd- Alexandria, LA
                      September 4th- Baton Rouge, LA
                      September 5th- New Orleans, LA
                      September 6th- Thibodaux, LA

                      Sienna Rambles
                      Sorry, but no TV report this week, but I'm goin to see Metallica! =] I'll try
                      and tape Saturday night and have two TV reports for ya next week.

                      Sienna
                      scarletina@...
                    • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jul 29, 1998
                        ECW! ECW! ECW!
                        Week of 7/23 - 7/29

                        News and Rumors
                        The ECW CD is in its final stages...the current release date is 8/25. (ECW
                        Newsletter)

                        Brian Lee (known as Chainz in the WWF) may be working some upcoming dates for
                        ECW.

                        Spoiler reports that Stan Hansen may work some dates for ECW if he returns to
                        the US.

                        If you're a member of Club ECW, payments are due for the next 4 shows after
                        the 8/8 show.

                        Heatwave '98 - August 2nd
                        FTW Title Match
                        Taz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

                        Dudleyville Street Fight
                        Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman & Spike Dudley
                        vs.
                        Bubba Ray, D-Von & Big Dick Dudley
                        with Sign Guy Dudley; Presented by Joel Gertner

                        World Tag Team Title Match
                        Sabu & Rob Van Dam with Bill Alfonso vs. Hayabusa & Jensei Shinzaki

                        All Weapons Legal
                        New Jack vs. Jack Victory

                        Lance Storm vs. Chris Candido

                        Jerry Lynn vs. Justin Credible with Jason & Chastity

                        Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome

                        ECW Arena - 8/8
                        Rob Van Dam defends the TV Title against Jerry Lynn
                        Sabu vs Taz for the FTW title
                        Masato Tanaka vs Mike Awesome

                        ECW Results - Ft. Lauderdale - 7/24

                        Tracey Smothers over Chris Chetti
                        John Kronus over Ulf Hermann
                        Lance Storm over Tommy Rogers
                        Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney over Danny Doring and Mike Lozansky
                        Jerry Lynn and Masato Tanaka over Justin Credible and Mike Awesome
                        Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido over The Blue Meanie and SuperNova
                        Taz and Bigelow went to a no contest
                        RVD over Spike Dudley
                        Sabu over Mikey Whipwreck
                        The Dudleys defeated The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer

                        ECW Results - Tampa FL - 7/25
                        From Brian Fritz

                        Lance Storm over Tommy Rogers. After the match, Candido came in. They
                        exchanged words for a minute or so before brawling their way to the back.

                        FBI vs Meanie and Nova went to a no contest after Axl and Balls came in. This
                        led to Axl and Balls defeating the FBI.
                        Chris Chetti defeated the Cuban Assasin
                        Kronus over Ulf Herman
                        Jerry Lynn and Masato Tanaka over Justin Credible and Mike Awesome
                        Taz was beating up some jobber when Bam Bam Bigelow ran in. Taz went back
                        holding his neck.
                        Bam Bam Bigeow and RVD went to a no contest after Taz ran in, followed by
                        Candido and Sabu. Sabu, Van Dam, and Taz cleared the ring and once again held
                        up the belts.
                        Sabu over Mikey Whipwreck

                        ECW Results - Kissimmee - 7/26
                        From The Daily Lariat

                        Chris Chetti over The Cuban Assasin
                        Taz over the Blue Meanie
                        Axl and Balls over Danny Doring and Mike Lozansky
                        Lance Storm over Chris Candido
                        Spike Dudley over Ulf Herman
                        Jerry Lynn and Masato Tanaka over Justin Credible and Mike Awesome
                        Bam Bam Bigelow over Kronus
                        RVD and Sabu over the FBI
                        The Dudleys over Dreamer, Sandman, and Spike

                        ECW TV - 7/29 - Heatwave Hype
                        Starts off with Bill Alphonso with RVD and Sabu. Usual posing about coming
                        to Dayton, and RVD claims that everyone should buy a ticket because he will be
                        there.

                        Joey Styles welcomes and hypes Heatwave '98. Officially announces the match
                        of RVD and Sabu vs Hayabusa and Shinzaki.

                        After the opening video, Joey Styles starts talking about Taz. Shane Douglas
                        interrupts, says Taz has not beaten anyone to earn his belt. Joey Styles goes
                        on to talk about Taz vs Bam Bam Bigelow.

                        Clip of Bigelow and Taz going through the ring from Living Dangerously.

                        Taz comes on and obsesses about losing his TV title. Says Bigelow can beat
                        him, because he was better that night...so HW '98 is not about the belt, its
                        about Taz getting his victory back. "Beat me if you can...survive if I let
                        you."

                        Clip of Lance Storm and Chris Candido promo from last week.

                        Clip from last week of Sabu sending through a table, covering, Storm kicks
                        out. RVD with a german suplex on Candido, Candido kicks out. Sabu and RVD
                        whip Storm and Candido into each other, Storm slaps Candido and leaves.

                        Shane Douglas comes on and says Storm stepped over the line. Candido carried
                        him to greatness. Storm hit Candido in his most vulnerable spot...Candido
                        will fry Storm at Heatwave '98.

                        Joey Styles introduces Justin Credible and Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka and
                        Jerry Lynn at the Arena.

                        Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka exchange words in the ring. (commercials...)
                        Awesome and Tanaka are in the ring. They exchange chops. Awesome kicks, then
                        shoulderblock. Awesome blocks Tanaka's shoulderblock, Tanaka comes back with
                        a clothesline. Tanaka with a springboard clothesline to send Awesome outside
                        of the ring. Tanaka takes a long run and hits Awesome with a chair. Tanaka
                        puts Awesome in the ring, tags Lynn in. Lynn double axehandle on Awesome.
                        Standing drop kick, doesn't have any effect on Awesome. Awesome catches the
                        high cross body and slams Lynn, covers, Lynn kicks out. Awesome slams Lynn,
                        leg drop. Justin Credible comes in, chops Lynn in the corner. Lynn reverses
                        the chops, boots Credible, whips him to the opposite corner, and hits him with
                        a dropkick. Credible reverses the whip, but Lynn hits him with a flying back
                        elbow...cover, Credible kicks out. Lynn misses Credible in the corner. Lynn
                        blocks the vetical suplex, gets Credible into a submission hold, Credible
                        reaches the ropes. Tanaka in, Credible quickly tags Awesome in. Awesome
                        boots Tanaka, hammers him, Tanaka ducks a clothesline, waist lock, Awesome
                        reverses the waist lock and gets Tanaka with a german suplex. Awesome with a
                        slingshot shoulder block, cover, Tanaka kicks out. Awesome with a German
                        suplex off the top rope. Awesome clothesline's Tanaka, then gets out of the
                        ring to set up a table. Tanaka escapes the Awesome bomb, but Awesome blocks
                        the attempt at a powerbomb, hooks Tanaka's legs and rolls through, Tanaka
                        kicks out of the pin. Awesome with a clothesline that sends Tanaka out of the
                        ring. Lynn and Credible go at it in the ring. Lynn with a tilt - a - whirl
                        flying head scissory, Lynn knocks Credible into the crowd with a baseball
                        slide. Lynn with a springboard plancha to hit Credible in the crowd. Awesome
                        also with a spring board plancha to hit Tanaka in the crowd. Lynn whips
                        Credible into the rail, Awesome slams Tanaka back in the ring. Awesome with a
                        splash, cover, Tanaka kicks out. Awesome hits Tanaka with a chair twice,
                        Tanaka no sells. Tanaka goes down the third time. Credible comes in to
                        cover, Tanaka kicks out. Credible punches, Tanaka reverses the whip and slams
                        Credible. Lynn in, belly to back suplex on Credible. Lynn with a Minnesota
                        Jam, cover, Credible kicks out. Credible whips Lynn, Lynn ducks the
                        clothesline to get Credible in a waistlock, Credible low blows him to escape.
                        Awesome in, whips Lynn, clothesline. Awesome with a splash, cover, Lynn kicks
                        out. Awesome slams Lynn, covers, Lynn kicks out. Credible in, punches Lynn,
                        snapmare, gets Lynn in a front face lock. Lynn elbows his way out. They go
                        back in forth with pin attempts, till Credible hits Lynn with a sidewalk slam.
                        Awesome in, crushes Lynn in the corner, cover, Lynn kicks out. Awesome whips
                        Lynn, Lynn gets him with a hunnancanranna. Credible comes in, stops Lynn from
                        tagging. Lynn with a low blow on Credible. Tanaka oin, elbows Credible
                        twice, covers, Credible kicks out. Tanaka sets Credible on the top turnbucke,
                        superplex, cover, Credible kicks out. Tanaka with a tornado DDT on two
                        chairs, Awesome makes the save. Awesome slams Tanaka into the ropes, then
                        bombs him through the ropes. Lynn reverses Thats Incredible to hit Credible
                        with his own piledriver for the win.

                        Joey Styles with another HW '98 promo.

                        Various clips of Lynn defeating Credible in Queens...RVD defeating Bigelow for
                        the TV title...Taz revealing a triple threat shirt..Credible defeating Lynn in
                        the best of three falls match...back to Taz in his triple threat shirt...Balls
                        Mahoney hitting Tanaka with a chair and Tanaka no selling...Taz attacking
                        Douglas with the triple threat shirt on....RVD and Sabu fighting Candido and
                        Storm...Bigelow throwing Ref PeeWee (dunno his last name) into the crowd...RVD
                        and Sabu putting Candido and Storm through a table...Bigelow and Taz fighting
                        in the broadcast booth...the Beulah montage...Beulah's brother attacking the
                        Dudleys (whatever happened to him, anyway?)...Buh Buh Ray yelling about
                        something...Dreamer crying.

                        And, to cap it all off. Joey Styles with another Heatwave '98 promo.

                        STRICTLY ECW PRESS RELEASE RE: FOX SPORTS NET

                        July 22, 1998
                        10:26 am EST

                        It is my pleasure to report that the drive to persuade FOX Sports Net to carry
                        the weekly ECW TV show, appears to be working in ECW's favor.

                        However, this is not the the time to ease up on FOX. We must increase the
                        pressure on FOX by continuing to write, fax and send e-mails to the powers
                        that be.

                        In your correspondence with FOX, please try to work in the fact that ECW is a
                        "ready-made" production with tremendously loyal viewership. If you live in an
                        area that doesn't get ECW on television, please try to convey the message to
                        FOX that ECW is a organization that you've heard a lot about, ECW is a well-
                        known name in the wrestling industry, and that the ECW television show is
                        something that you want an opportunity to see (or see again, in certain
                        cases).

                        A decision by FOX may be coming soon. Please help them make the RIGHT
                        decision.

                        Write to: FOX SPORTS NET
                        1440 South Sepulveda
                        2nd Floor
                        Los Angeles, CA 90025

                        E-mail: webmaster@...
                        Fax: (310) 444-8101

                        Make all correspondence to the attention of Arthur Smith or David Hill.

                        Please write to them at your earliest convienence, and often.

                        Tony Lewis
                        Director Of Operations
                        STRICTLY ECW

                        And some more encouraging words from Tony on the Strictly ECW message board...
                        I have it from a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE that ECW is indeed talking to FOX Sports
                        Net. TRUST ME!!!!!

                        You have to keep up the pressure on FOX. That is the way to be taken
                        seriously. It doesn't work unless ALL ECW FANS GET INVOLVED.

                        Please understand that EVERYTHING that Strictly ECW has set out to
                        accomplish....we've accomplished. We've accomplished everything that we've set
                        out to do because THE FANS WORKED FOR IT. The fans made Request take them
                        seriously. The fans made Viewer's Choice take them seriously, The fans made
                        Time Warner take them seriously. And the fans made Cablevision take them
                        seriously. FOX Sports Net will be no different.....BUT you guys have to work
                        at it.

                        You know what to do. Continue to do it.

                        FOX Sports Net
                        1440 South Sepulveda
                        2nd Floor
                        Los Angeles, CA 90025

                        Fax: (310) 444-8101
                        E-mail: webmaster@...

                        More TV for NY
                        TO ALL ECW FANS IN THE NY-METRO AREA:

                        July 29th, 1998
                        On August 31st, 1998......Paxon Communications launches the seventh broadcast
                        network PAXNET. PAXNET will feature family oriented and religious programming.
                        As a result of this new format, the last airing of the weekly ECW television
                        show will be Sunday, August 29th (late Saturday night) at 2am.

                        Strictly ECW has looked into finding other possible outlets for the ECW
                        television show in the New York City area. After carefully weighing the
                        options before us, and doing some research......we have selected a station
                        that we would like to target.

                        That station is WWOR-TV/UPN-9. Out of all the stations that we have
                        researched, we feel that this is the best available outlet for ECW. Not only
                        is it seen throughout the NY-Metro area, but WWOR is also a
                        superstation....and can be seen on various cable systems throughout the US.
                        Just recently....WWOR announced that they will also be carried on the Dish
                        Network. Clearance on WWOR-TV will greatly improve ECW's exposure throught the
                        country.

                        But we need your help as always.

                        Please write or e-mail WWOR-TV, and let them know that you are a concerned
                        viewer, and you would like to see their station carry the ECW TV show.

                        Currently, WWOR-TV carries WCW's "Worldwide" television show. This show
                        consists of matches that are possibly three months old, and highlights from
                        the Monday and Thursday night network shows. Wouldn't you rather see FRESH
                        product, rather than third and fouth-run material?

                        Besides....in just five weeks, ECW will be gone IF you fans don't act now!

                        Please write to:

                        WWOR-TV
                        9 Broadcast Plaza
                        Secaucaus, NJ 07096

                        E-mail: programming@...

                        Please make all correspondence to the attention of Mr. Dan Carlin, who is the
                        program director at WWOR-TV.

                        Please remember to be polite when you write your letters. Also.....please do
                        not use programs that send out 500 or so e-mail messages saying the same exact
                        thing. The TV stations do not look at that favorably....and may just decide
                        not to take this drive seriously. If you have multiple screen names, please
                        write one letter under every screen name that you have. Write often......one a
                        day if possible. And PLEASE spread the word. Five weeks is not a whole lot of
                        time, but I am conifident that something could be in place by the time PAXNET
                        kicks off.

                        Let's get to work! Good luck to all.

                        Thank you very much.

                        Sincerely,
                        Tony Lewis
                        Director Of Operations
                        STRICTLY ECW

                        ECW Schedule
                        Subject to change, of course

                        SUNDAY 8/2/98 for Heat Wave live on pay-per-view from Dayton, OH at the Hara
                        Arena
                        August 7th- Wilkes - Barre, PA
                        August 8th- ECW Arena
                        Bam Bam Bigelow will be appearing at the Pro Wrestling Shop
                        in
                        Franklin Mills Mall from 1-3 before the show.

                        August 9th - Raindate for 7/4 show @ the Trenton Babe Ruth Field. Tix are
                        still available.
                        August 14th- Auburn, NY at Cayuga County College
                        August 15th- Buffalo, NY at the Erie Community College
                        August 20th- Queens, NY at the Elk's Lodge
                        August 21st- Poughkeepsie, NY at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center
                        August 28th- TBA
                        August 29th- ECW Arena
                        September 3rd- Alexandria, LA
                        September 4th- Baton Rouge, LA
                        September 5th- New Orleans, LA
                        September 6th- Thibodaux, LA

                        Sienna Rambles
                        If you didn't notice, the big thing this week is getting TV in NY. I'll admit
                        I've got some selfish reasons, since I'm moving to NY, but everyone PLEASE
                        just drop Fox or
                        WWOR/UPN a line supporting ECW. You don't have to say a lot - plenty of
                        other people will be writing them long letters about the reasons why, so trust
                        me, they all ready know why - just show your support.

                        Sienna
                        scarletina@...
                      • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 5, 1998
                          ECW! ECW! ECW!
                          Week of 7/30 - 8/5
                          20th issue...whoohoo!! =]

                          News and Rumors
                          New Jack will be appearing in court on 8/5 to resolve the Mass Transit
                          incident. For those of you who don't know - Mass Transit was a kid who
                          wrestled at a house show. He was pretty inexperienced, and didn't know how to
                          blade so he asked New Jack to blade him. He apparently flinched when New Jack
                          was blading him so New Jack didn't blade him right, and the result was pretty
                          nasty. Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer were in court a few weeks ago about it.

                          The rematch of the RVD/Sabu vs Hayabusa/Shinzaki match for the tag belts will
                          take place at the FMW show on 8/11.

                          After Heatwave went off the air, Tammy/Sunny made the announcement that she
                          has left the WWF, and will be in ECW full time.

                          Dave Scherer reported on Tuesday that the Sandman's contract with ECW is up,
                          and negotiations for him to re-sign didn't work out too well. Him and Paul
                          parted on bad terms, but sanity has prevailed, and they've begun to work
                          things out...I'd imagine we'll find out Saturday at the Arena.

                          ECW Arena Card - 8/8
                          For The FTW Title
                          Taz vs. Sabu

                          World Television Title Match
                          Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

                          First Time At The ECW Arena
                          Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome

                          Weapons Match
                          New Jack vs. Jack Victory

                          Rematch From Heat Wave '98
                          Chris Candido vs. Lance Storm

                          ECW Heatwave '98 Results
                          No play by play write up...I wanted to watch the PPV =]

                          Justin Credible defeated Jerry Lynn. A solid match between the two as always.
                          I liked the top rope pile - driver...that added something new, so it wasn't
                          just a very good wrestling match.

                          Chris Candido defeated Lance Storm. Undoubtable, the high point of this match
                          was Sunny...er, Tammy...losing her top. Jim Molineaux is one lucky guy *grin*
                          Usually I find Tammy annoying, but her interaction in this match made it
                          highly entertaining, as well as strong wrestling-wise.

                          Masato Tanaka defeated Mike Awesome. Wonderful as always. Tanaka didn't
                          throw Awesome quite far enough onto a table and he took a vicious bump on the
                          back of his neck...made me cringe. A solid match, with plenty of exciting
                          spots.

                          Rob Van Dam and Sabu defeated Hayabusa and Shinzaki. I was watching this and
                          thinking, "why was Shinzaki so crappy in the WWF?" I was really into this
                          match, I thought the teams worked really well together, even getting around
                          uncooperative Ohio tables =]

                          Taz defeated Bam Bam Bigelow. A brawl for all of us =] I certainly marked
                          out when they went through the walkway. I was hoping they'd crawl under the
                          the walkway and burst out from under the ring, but I guess I should be happy
                          with what I got.. =]

                          Sandman, Dreamer, and Spike defeated the Dudleys. One of the worst matches,
                          imho. It wasn't anything new and exciting - perhaps even less extreme then
                          usual.

                          This was a GREAT PPV...if you didn't see it, or the replay, go beg one your
                          friends who taped it to lend you the tape =]

                          ECW TV - 8/5 - Heatwave Wrap Up
                          Taz at Heatwave '98 yelling at Shane Douglas, Shane throwing the monitor into
                          the crowd.

                          Joey Styles welcomes everyone and talks about how great Heatwave '98, and
                          introduces Taz vs Bam Bam Bigelow.

                          Stills from the Taz/Bigelow match at HW '98.

                          Bam Bam Bigelow comes on with Chris Candido. He says he never tapped, and
                          he'll get Taz back.

                          Taz comes on and says Bigelow is pathetic with all his whining and crying. He
                          never cried about being beaten at LD. Makes fun of Shane Douglas a bit. He
                          thinks Douglas is obsessed with him, and says Douglas can have a shot at the
                          title any time.

                          Joey Styles comes on and says he thinks Bigelow tapped. Introduces Sabu vs
                          Taz at BL.

                          Clips from Sabu vs Taz at Barely Legal. Taz and Sabu are facing off...they
                          exchange slaps. Taz with a clothesline. (cut) Sabu with a
                          dropkick...slingshot kick off the 2nd robe, knocks Taz into the with a
                          baseball slide. Air Sabu onto Taz in the crowd. (cut) Sabu misses Air
                          Sabu...Taz suplexes Sabu into the front row. (cut) Taz blocks a DDT from
                          Sabu, puts Sabu through a table. (cut) Sabu with a hunnancanrana, then a leg
                          drop. (cut) Taz with a suplex. (cut) Sabu with a t-bone Tazplex, them mocks
                          Taz. Sabu puts Taz in the tazmission, Taz with a belly to back suplex, Taz t-
                          bone Tazplex, then puts Sabu in the Tazmission for the the win. (cut) Sabu
                          raises Taz's hand, shakes hands and hugs him. RVD runs in and attacks Taz.
                          Sabu saves RVD from Taz, then they double team him. (cut) Sabu puts Taz
                          through a table. (cut) Bill Alphonso takes off his Taz shirt to reveal a Sabu
                          shirt.

                          Joey Styles introduces Taz vs Sabu at Wrestlepalooza '97, which led to the
                          Shane/Taz feud.

                          Taz and Sabu exchange punches. (cut) Taz slams Sabu. Taz punches Sabu. (cut)
                          Sabu asai moonsault onto Taz. (cut) Sabu misses triple jump moonsault, Taz
                          with a t-bone tazplex. (cut) Taz with a northern lights suplex...he blocks the
                          hunncanrana. Taz misses the centaun splash, Sabu with a legdrop. (cut) Sabu
                          puts Taz through a table, Taz gets Sabu in the Tazmission, but Sabu rolls back
                          to pin Taz's shoulders for the win. (cut) Douglas insults Taz from the
                          broadcast booth. Taz challenges Douglas - he'll make him tap in 5 minutes.
                          Shane accepts, and agrees to put the TV belt on the line. Taz shortens the
                          time to 3 mins. (cut) Douglas has the upperhand on Taz. Taz reverses a whip,
                          Douglas with a swinging neck breaker. Douglas with a DDT, he works on Taz's
                          neck. Douglas gets Taz in a full nelson, Taz escapes and outs Douglas in the
                          Tazmissoin. Douglas escapes, but Taz reverss the whip and puts Douglas in the
                          Tazmission. Douglas taps out, in under 3 minutes.

                          Joey Styles says that Douglas set his sights on the Heavyweight title
                          afterwards, but the Taz/Sabu feud never came to an end.

                          The show John Finnegan walking out of the building, and he says he saw Bigelow
                          tapping.

                          Clip of Chris Candido and Tammy coming out at Heatwave '98.

                          Joey Styles announces Tammy will be in ECW full time.

                          Stills from Chris Candido vs Lance Storm at Heatwave '98.

                          Lance Storm comes on, says Candido only beat him because of Tammy's
                          interferance. She liked grabbing his ass, and he'll take Tammy home with him
                          after the 8/8 show.

                          Joey Styles promos the 8/8 show.

                          Clip of Mike Awesome bombing Tanaka through a table in Queens, then again at
                          the arena.

                          Stills of Awesome vs Tanaka from Heatwave '98.

                          Mike Awesome comes on, says he gives Tanaka credit, but he left him alive, and
                          he will dish out a lot of punshiment on Saturday.

                          Stills of Justin Credible vs Jerry Lynn from Heatwave '98.

                          Nicole Bass yells at the camera, then Justin Credible comes on to threaten
                          Lynn. Says he will be next champion. He hits Chastity (who is wearing a neck
                          brace) and she falls over. Says he is the best thing in ECW today.

                          Stills of Hayabusa & Shinzaki vs RVD and Sabu from HW '98.

                          Bill Alphonso comes on and say's they're still the champs. RVD says no one is
                          suprised, he smoked some ass tonight...he is still the best. He makes fun of
                          Sabu a lot, it's hilarious.

                          The Beulah montage, once again. Tommy Dreamer banging his head against a
                          locker. Clip of New Jack and Jack Victory fighting in the parking lot at
                          Heatwave '98. Show the Joel Gernter and Dudleys bit from Heatwave '98.

                          Start to show stills from The Dudleys vs Dreamer, Sandman, and Spike. Shane
                          Douglas runs into the broadcast booth and tells them to stop showing that, and
                          to get over Beulah and her broken neck. Rants on RVD and Taz, and says he has
                          a suprise for Taz at the arena.

                          Keep those Letters Coming
                          August 3rd, 1998
                          10:43am
                          ____________________________________
                          ECW is thisclose to clearing WWOR-TV!

                          Strictly ECW urges all concerned fans to jack up the pressure even more.

                          The point that is swaying them (WWOR) is that ECW is "first-run" material,
                          produced by a "northeast based, New York owned organization, while the WCW
                          Worldwide show is comprised of matches taped months in advance, and highlights
                          from the Monday and Thursday night network shows, and produced by an Atlanta
                          owned and based organization.

                          When writing to WWOR-TV, please ask them (in your own words, of course) why
                          would they run "old, stale material from Atlanta.....instead of fresh product
                          from New York. Then make all your other points as well.

                          Please remember to be very polite. And please do not spam them. Legitimate e-
                          mails, please.

                          programming@...

                          Make all correspondence to the attention of Mr. Dan Carlin.

                          Or write to:
                          WWOR-TV
                          9 Broadcast Plaza
                          Secaucus, NJ 07096

                          Fax: (201) 330-3844

                          A decision could be made within days, so please write to WWOR-TV today.

                          Thank you so much.

                          Tony Lewis
                          Director Of Operations
                          Strictly ECW

                          Schedule
                          Aug 7th- Wilkes-Barre, Pa @ The Kingston Armory
                          Aug 8th- Philadelphia, Pa @ The ECW Arena

                          Aug 14th- Auburn, NY
                          Aug 15th- Buffalo, NY

                          Aug. 20th- Queens, NY @The Madhouse of Extreme
                          Aug. 21st- Poughkeepsie, NY @ Mid-Hudson Civic Center

                          Aug. 28th- Atlantic City
                          Aug. 29th- Philadelphia, Pa @ The ECW Arena

                          Sept. 3rd- Alexandria, LA @ Alexandria Riverfront Center
                          Sept. 4th- Baton Rouge, LA @ Riverside Centoplex
                          Sept. 5th- Chalfont (right outside of New Orleans), LA @ St. Bernard Parish
                          Civic Auditorium
                          Sept. 6th- Thibadeaux, LA @ Civic Center with a special 2pm start time

                          Sept. 11th- Altoona, Pa
                          Sept. 12th- Pittsburgh, Pa @ David Lawrence Civic Center
                          Tickets on sale thru ticketmaster Aug. 3rd

                          Sept. 18th- Hamburg, Pa @ The Fieldhouse
                          Sept. 19th- ECW Arena

                          Sept. 25th- Ft. Lauderdale, FL
                          Sept. 26th- Tampa, FL
                          Sept. 27th- Kissimmee, FL

                          Oct. 10th- ECW Arena

                          Nov. 21st- ECW Arena

                          Sienna Rambles...
                          I'm speechless this week =] Going to the 8/9 show, even though right now
                          there's a 50% chance of rain *grumble* I hope it doesn't get rained out...

                          Sienna
                          scarletina@...
                        • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 12, 1998
                            ECW! ECW! ECW!
                            Week of 8/6 - 8/12

                            News and Rumors
                            Well, apparently the Sandman and Paul Heyman have worked something out...what
                            exactly isn't clear yet. The Sandman jobbed to Justin Credible in under 4
                            minutes at the Arena, this was probably just to cover Heyman's ass if Sandman
                            decided to leave. His enterance in Trenton was great - my guess is that he's
                            staying.

                            ECW in Wilkes-Barre, 8/7
                            Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney over Danny Doring and Mike Lozansky
                            John Kronus over Ulf Herman
                            Taz over Chris Chetti via Tazmission
                            Bam Bam Bigelow over Blue Meanie via submission
                            Jerry Lynn and Masato Tanaka over Mike Awsome and JustIn Credible
                            Chris Candido over Lance Storm
                            Mikey Whipwreck over Jack Victory via whippersnapper. New Jack ran in
                            afterwards.
                            Tommy Dreamer, Spike Dudley and Sandman over The F.B.I.
                            Sabu and Rob Van Dam over The Dudley Boys

                            ECW Arena 8/8
                            Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, and Spike Dudley defeated the FBI, Tommy Rogers was
                            the guest refeere.
                            Ulf Herman defeated John Kronus
                            Lance Storm defeated Chris Candido
                            Rob Van Dam defeated Jerry Lynn
                            Masato Tanaka over Mike Awesome
                            Taz vs Sabu vs Bam Bam Bigelow (three way dance) went to a 30 minute time
                            limit draw.
                            Justin Credible defeated the Sandman
                            New Jack defeated Jack Victory
                            Rob Van Dam and Sabu vs the Dudleys went to a no contest.

                            ECW House Show Results - Trenton, NJ - August 9, 1998
                            Spike Dudley and Chris Chetti over Danny Doring and Mike Lozansky
                            Bam Bam Bigelow over Jerry Lynn
                            Mike Awesome over John Kronus
                            Lance Storm over Chris Candido
                            Masato Tanaka over Tracy Smothers
                            Sabu over Mikey Whipwreck
                            The Dudley Boys over Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney
                            Tommy Dreamer over Jack Victory
                            Justin Credible over The Sandman

                            ECW TV - From the 8/8 Arena Show
                            Lance Storm is in the ring announcing that Tammy is barred from ringside at
                            the Arena, but not from his hotel room afterwards. Chris Candido jumps on
                            Storm and pummels him, then powerbombs him. (Cut) Candido chops Storm in the
                            corner. Storm elbows Candido in the jaw, chips Candido. Whips Candido,
                            Candido with a tipup, gets Storm in a waistlock, Storm escapes with a low
                            blow.Candido with a slingshot, Storm DDTs him, covers, Storm kicks out. (cut)
                            Storm whips Candido, Candido with a swinging neck breaker, punches Storm,
                            Candido slams him, New Jersey jam, cover, Storm kicks out. (cut) Storm with a
                            piscato on Candido on the outside. (cut) Storm whips Candido over the rail.
                            They get back in the ring. Storm gets caught on the top turnbuckle, Candido
                            with hunnancanrana, then a diving head but, cover, Storm kicks out. (cut)
                            Storm elbows Candido, cover, Candido with the rope break. (cut) Candido slams
                            Storm, cover, Storm kicks out. (cut)Candido belly to back superplex, Storm
                            covers him in midair, Candido kicks out. Storm whips Candido into the
                            turnbuckle, Candido pulls Ref. Pee Wee in the path of Storm and he gets
                            knocked out. Storm pulls out some knucks, but Candido elbows him, then pulls
                            out a chain, hits Storm with it, covers, Storm kicks out. Candido yells at
                            Storm in te corner. Storm catches Candido as he climbs the turnbuckles for
                            the blonde bombshell, and nails him with a superplex for the win.

                            Storm comes on, and says he owes everyone an apology because he kept Tammy
                            from being at ringside. Then he babbles about Candido having to face him
                            alone for a bit.

                            Joey Styles opens the show with Shane Douglas and Francine...he says that
                            Storm lied, and Tammy is free from all WWF contractural obligations.

                            Clip of RVD, Sabu, and Taz raising their belts at the arena 3 weeks ago.

                            Sabu is posing in the ring, Taz comes out...the usual intros. They circle,
                            then exchange punches. (cut) Taz puts Sabu in a Boston Crab, Bam Bam Bigelow
                            runs in and hits Taz, then Sabu. (cut) Bigelow throws Taz in the ring, Taz
                            kicks Sabu, the announcement that it is now a three way dance is made. They
                            exchange punches and kicks in the ring. Taz and Sabu stomp on Bigelow, Taz
                            with a hardway taz plex on Sabu. (cut) Taz with a belly to back suplex to send
                            Sabu outside. (cut) Bigelow puts Taz on a table, Sabu misses his jump,
                            Bigelow grabs him and throws him on top of Taz to put them both through the
                            table. (cut) Bigelow stomps on Taz, Bigelow and Sabu whip Taz into a table in
                            the ring. Bigelow and Taz exchange punches, Sabu DDT's Bigelow, Bigelow kicks
                            out of the cover. (cut) Bigelow catches Sabu, powerbombs him. Taz puts
                            Bigelow through a table, then clotheslines Sabu. (cut) Bigelow and Taz are
                            outside, Sabu hits them with Air Sabu. Taz with a crossface on Sabu. He
                            catches a chair from Sabu and throws it back to hit him. Bigelow and Taz
                            fight under the bleachers. (cut) Sabu throws Taz in the ring, hits him with a
                            triple jump moonsault, cover, Taz kicks out. Bigelow powerbombs Taz, hits Taz
                            with a chair. Taz with a t-bone Taz plex on Bigelow, then a head and arm plex
                            on Sabu. (cut) Taz stopms on Sabu, nails Bigelow with pat of a table, cover,
                            Bigelow kicks out. Sabu covers Bigelow, he kicks out. Sabu puts an armwrench
                            on Bigelow, then Taz puts one on Sabu. (cut) Taz puts on armwrench on Bigelow,
                            Sabu kicks Taz, cover, Taz kicks out. Taz flips Sabu out of the ring, Bigelow
                            hits Taz with a chair. (cut) Bigelow drops Taz on the rail. (cut) Sabu leg
                            lock on Taz, Bigelow drop kicks Sabu, then boots Taz. Sabu hits Bigelow with
                            a chair, Taz with a belly to back suplex on Sabu. (cut) Sabu with a camel
                            clutch on Taz, Bigelow puts a sleep on Sabu, Taz escapes and hits them both
                            with a chair. (cut) Bigelow and Taz are outside, Sabu goes after them with a
                            suicide dive. (cut) Bigelow puts Taz in the tazmission, Tabe gets Bigelow in a
                            hold of his own, Sabu throws a chair at Taz 3 times. He finally nails him,
                            rolls him up with a schoolboy, Taz kicks out. (cut) Sabu with an Arabian Face
                            buster, Taz hits Bigelow with a chair, cover, Bigelow kicks out. Sabu covers
                            Taz, Taz kicks out. (cut) Taz with a samoan drop on Bigelow, Sabu covers,
                            Bigelow kicks out. Sabu leg drop on Taz, cover, Taz kicks out. Taz pins
                            Sabu, Sabu gets the rope. (cut) Sabu hits Bigelow with a spike, BIgelow goes
                            low. Taz with a driving dragon suplex on Sabu, Bigelow hits them both with a
                            splash. (cut) Tas gets Sabu with the spike to escape a camel clutch, he goes
                            after Bigelow. (cut) The 30 minute time limit draw is announced.

                            Joey Styles starts to talk about Taz, but Douglas intterupts him and says he
                            is not the real champ. Joey Styles introduces Jerry Lynn vs Rob Van Dam.

                            Jerry Lynn is in the ring, RVD enters. (cut) RVD and Lynn exchange holds. RVD
                            kicks Lynn, body scissors take down, covers Lynn for a two count. RVD poses a
                            bit. Lynn gets him a side head lock, RVD escapes, spinning drop kick, then a
                            corkscrew leg drop. RVD kicks Lynn in the corner. RVD whips Lynn, Lynn ducks
                            and rolls RVD up for a 2 count. RVD rolls out of the ring. At this point, my
                            phone rang and I had to run upstairs to get it, and I mised a bit. When I got
                            back...RVD whips Lynn into the guard, the drops him on the rai, and hits him
                            with a guillotine leg drop. RVD rolls back into the ring. (cut) RVD with a
                            leg drop, covers Lynn for a two count. He slams Lynn, hits him with a rolling
                            corkscrew leg drop and covers, Lynn gets the rope. RVD hooks the leg and
                            covers again, Lynn kicks out. RVD puts Lynn in a boston crab, then get shim
                            with a slingshot. Lynn dropkicks RVD as he climbs the ropes, then again as he
                            tries to climb back in. Lynn sends RVD into the crowd and then hits him with
                            a high cross body. They get back in the ring, Lynn covers for a two count.
                            Lynn slams RVD, Minnesota Jam, cover, RVD kicks out. RVD catches Lynn on the
                            top turn buckle. Lynn with a sunset flip, covers RVD for a 2 count. RVD
                            blocks the tornado DDT attempt, nothern lights suplex, 2 count. Lynn catches
                            RVD on the top turnbucke, Lynn superplex, cover, RVD kicks out. Alphonso
                            grabs Lynn's foot, and Lynn goes after him. RVD hits Lynn with a leg drop on
                            the ring aprong. RVD nails Lynn with a sidekick. LYnn punches RVD, then
                            sends him through a table with a tornade DDT. Lynn puts RVD in the ring,
                            cover, Alphonso puts RVD's leg on the rope. Lynn yells at Alphonso. RVD
                            throws a chair, Alphonoso catches it , Lynn grabs it from him and turns around
                            for RVD to nail him with the Vandaminator. Lynn rolls outs of the ring. RVD
                            pulls Lynn back in, cover, Lynn kicks out. Lynn comes back with an inside
                            cradle, 2 cound. Lynn counters RVD's suplex, piledrives him. Lynn covers,
                            RVD kicks out. Lynn stomps, climbs the top turnbucke. Alphonso shoves Lynn
                            so he lands on the top rope, then holds the chair for the Vandiminato, which
                            gets RVD the win.

                            Joel Gernter comes on and promises that the Dudleys will take one of RVD's
                            titles at the Arena.

                            ECW Schedule

                            Aug. 28th- Atlantic City @ The Armory
                            Aug. 29th- Philadelphia, Pa @ The ECW Arena

                            Sept. 3rd- Alexandria, LA @ Alexandria Riverfront Center
                            Sept. 4th- Baton Rouge, LA @ Riverside Centoplex
                            Sept. 5th- Chalfont (right outside of New Orleans), LA @ St. Bernard Parish
                            Civic Auditorium
                            Sept. 6th- Thibadeaux, LA @ Civic Center with a special 2pm start time
                            Tickets on sale now through ticketmaster

                            Sept. 17th- Queens, NY @ The Madhouse Of Extreme
                            Sept. 18th- Hamburg, Pa @ The Fieldhouse
                            Sept. 19th- ECW Arena

                            Sept. 25th- Ft. Lauderdale, FL- War Memorial
                            Sept. 26th- Tampa, FL- Expo Park
                            Sept. 27th- Kissimmee, FL- Ag Hall
                            Tickets on sale now through ticketmaster

                            Oct. 2nd- Macon, Georgia @ Centerplex Auditorium
                            Oct. 3rd- Dalton, GA @ Northwest Georgia Convention Center
                            Oct. 4th- Marietta, GA @ Cobb County Civic Center
                            Tickets will go on sale through ticketmaster. Now info on when yet. I will
                            post it when I get it.

                            Oct. 10th- ECW Arena

                            Oct. 15th- Montgomeryville, Alabama @ Civic Center
                            Oct. 16th- Ozark, AL @ Civic Center
                            Oct. 17th- Birmingham, AL @ Bautell Auditorium

                            Nov. 1st- November To Remember Live On Pay-Per-View From The Joe Municipal
                            Auditorium in New Orleans, LA. Tickets go on sale through ticketmaster Sept.
                            7th

                            Nov. 21st- ECW Arena

                            Sienna Rambles
                            I went to the show in Trenton on Sunday...I had entirely too much fun =] Got
                            Nicole Bass to squeeze her ass at us, almost got Lance Storm in my lap (too
                            bad I didn't...*grin*), and other such fun things.

                            Sienna
                            scarletina@...
                          • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 19, 1998
                              ECW! ECW! ECW!
                              Week of 8/13 - 8/19

                              News and Rumors
                              Dr. Luther wrestled in ECW this weekend as a try - out, it isn't known whether
                              he'll be back or not.

                              Sabu and RVD have been teasing a break up again...some people are predicting
                              they'll meet at N2R '98.

                              New Jack was out this weekend because he had groin surgery (umm...don't think
                              I wanna know about it). Big Dick was also out this weekend, as part of an
                              angle - nothing happened to him.

                              The Daily Lariat has confirmed that Sandman has NOT signed a contract with the
                              WWF. After seeing his promo on ECW TV this week, I'd say they're setting him
                              up to feud with Justin Credible.

                              ECW Arena Card - 8/29
                              Singapore Cane Match: Justin Credible vs The Sandman. Loser is hit ten times
                              with the cane.

                              ECW in Auburn, NY - 8/14
                              Results from 1wrestling.com
                              Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney over The FBI.
                              Mike Awesome beat Dr. Luther
                              Mikey Whipwreck beat Mike Lozansky
                              The Dudleys (Buh Buh and D-Von) beat Spike Dudley and Chris Chetti
                              Taz beat Lance Storm
                              Tommy Dreamer defeated Jack Victory. Was originally Dreamer vs Danny Doring,
                              but Victory came in, and then Meanie and Nova ran in.
                              Justin Credible defeated The Sandman
                              Sabu and RVD defeated Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido.

                              ECW in Buffalo - 8/15
                              Results from ECWGabe
                              Spike Dudley & Chris Chetti beat The FBI
                              Tommy Rogers beat Dr. Luther
                              Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney beat Danny Doring & Mike Lozansky
                              Mikey Whipwreck beat Lance Storm
                              Masato Tanaka beat Mike Awesome
                              Justin Credible beat The Sandman
                              Tommy Dreamer beat Jack Victory
                              Sabu & Rob Van Dam won a three-way dance over Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Candido
                              and The Dudley Boys

                              ECW TV - 8/19 - Clips from the Arena
                              From last weeks show: Clips of Taz/Sabu/Bigelow three way dance, Rob Van Dam
                              vs Jerry Lynn, Joel Gertner's promo from last week.

                              Start with Francine and Shane Douglas come out. Douglas gets on the mic, and
                              talks about how hot the matches have been tonight. Then he starts on about
                              how Bigelow didn't tap out, and just tonight he mastered Taz and Sabu in the
                              ring. By some leap of logic I didn't catch, he said that this proves that
                              Douglas is a greater champ then Rob Van Dam. He says that the Triple Threat
                              thinks Sabu and RVD have too much gold, and they will reassert themselves and
                              take back all the gold.

                              Joel Gertner comes in, tells Douglas and Styles to shut up, and offers
                              Francine some licorice (someone get the girl something with calories, she's
                              going to waste away to just her implants soon). He talks about Sabu and RVD's
                              matches that night, and what terrible shape they're in. He asks Douglas if he
                              wants the Triple Threat to have the titles, or just have the tag titles away
                              from Sabu and RVD. Douglas replies he doesn't care who has the titles, as
                              long as its not RVD and Sabu. Gertner says the Dudleys have a title shot from
                              a while back, and they'd like to use it tonight. Rob Van Dam comes in,
                              Douglas and Francine leave. RVD gets on the mic and mocks Gertner, and says
                              he just fought Jerry Lynn, and Sabu had to be carried out ("but he's used to
                              being carried by me"). The Dudleys come out, and Buh Buh Ray says they will
                              get a title shot tonight, and he insults RVD a bit. The crowd is really noisy
                              yelling at Buh Buh Ray. Sign Guy gets in RVD's face, and RVD hits him with
                              the belt. The Dudleys run back in the ring, and RVD runs out. Buh Buh Ray
                              yells the customary threats at RVD as he leaves.

                              Tammy comes on, and says she will be at the Arena on the 29th.

                              Justin Credible and entourage come out. They pose in the ring. Enter Sandman
                              starts to play, and Joey Styles introduces the match. The usual Sandman
                              entrance festivities. He seems to have a bit of trouble getting on the rail.
                              Then some pre - match posing. Credible refuses to get in the ring until
                              Sandman gives up the cane. Sandman has early control, he sets Credible on the
                              top rope and hits him with a guillotine leg drop. Chastity comes in and canes
                              Sandman, Sandman grabs her and starts to spank her. Credible drop-kicks
                              Sandman, then punches him. Sandman escapes That's Incredible. Credible nails
                              him with a sidekick, covers, Sandman kicks out. He punches the Sandman.
                              Sandman comes back with punches, slams Credible, and gets him with a leg drop
                              off the top rope. Sandman covers, Chastity comes in and sprays the ref in the
                              eyes with hair spray. Sandman sets Nicole Bass up for a powerbomb, but Jason
                              saves her. Sandman escapes That's Incredible, then ducks the cane shot by
                              Jason. Sandman nails Jason with a side russian leg sweep. Credible ducks a
                              cane shot, and hits Sandman with That's Incredible for the win. Afterwards,
                              he Nicole Bass and Jason hold Sandman while Credible canes him.

                              Sandman comes on, says that maybe he lost his intensity coming off a victory
                              at Heatwave '98, but he'll get Justin Credible.

                              Joey Styles comes on and reiterates the fact that Sandman wants a shot at
                              Credible.

                              Credible comes on and gloats over his victory. He challenges Sandman to a
                              singapore cane match at the Arena.

                              Joey Styles announces Credible vs Sandman cane match at the Arena. Then
                              Douglas starts to rant and rave about Taz and RVD.

                              Tammy comes on, again, and talks about how little she'll be wearing at the
                              Arena.

                              D-Von Dudley is in the ring, calling RVD out. RVD comes out, and Bob Ortese
                              starts to introduce the Dudleys. Buh Buh Ray grabs the mic from his hand and
                              chases him around the ring, and to the locker room, while Joel Gertner does
                              the introduction. Starts off with RVD vs D-Von, going back and fort. RVD
                              with a slingshot high cross body, then a hurricanranna (I give up on spelling
                              this right...). Buh Buh Ray interrupts the count, and pounds on RVD. RVD
                              jumps over D-Von and Buh Buh Ray, then ducks the clothesline to kick them
                              both. Buh Buh Ray gets up quick and starts to attack RVD. RVD counters with
                              punches and kicks. Buh Buh Ray with a low blow, then a back body drop. RVD
                              comes back with punches and kicks. Buh Buh Ray reverses the whip,
                              clotheslines RVD. D-Von chokes RVD in the corner, RVD frees himself. He
                              reverses the whip from Buh Buh Ray, hits him with a sidekick. Buh Buh Ray
                              comes back with a sidewalk slam. D-Von comes in, punches, whips RVD, then a
                              flying elbow. Covers for a 2 count. D-Von slams RVD, elbow drop, another 2
                              count. D-Von stomps on RVD, then chokes him on the second rope. Buh Buh Ray
                              comes in and suplex's RVD, then nails him with a splash. RVD comes back with
                              a spin kick, then a high cross body, D-Von makes the save. D-von punches RVD.
                              Buh Buh Ray and D-Von with a shoulder block, but RVD gets his knees up to
                              block the head butt from both of them. He rolls to cover D-Von, but D-Von
                              kicks out. Buh Buh Ray punches and slaps RVD. RVD reverses the whip,
                              spinning heel kick, cover, Buh Buh Ray kicks out. D-Von and Buh Buh Ray with
                              3D on RVD. Sabu runs in, and hits the Dudleys with a chair. He DDTs both
                              Dudleys, then sets up a table. He lays out Buh Buh and D-Von, then smashes
                              them through the table. The Triple Threat run into the ring and attack.
                              Douglas sets up a table and lays out RVD and Sabu. Candido climbs to the top
                              turnbuckle, but Taz runs in and pushes him off. Taz attacks the Dudleys and
                              the Triple Threat, and they clear the ring. In the ring, Sabu goes after Taz
                              with a table leg, but Alphonso keeps them from fighting. The crowd starts
                              chanting "new triple threat," and it ends with them milling about the ring.

                              Keep Em Coming...
                              You may have read Georgiann Makropolus' report on 1wrestling.com regarding the
                              WWF reaching an agreement with WPIX-11 to air their TV show. Georgie stated in
                              her report that the WWF tried to get on WWOR but was refused by them, so she
                              doesn't see how ECW is going to get on.

                              From what I have heard from someone who has called Titan about this
                              situation.....the story is that The WWF didn't get on WWOR because they wanted
                              the WWF to pay to get on, and their price was "too high"....and not because
                              WWOR turned them down.

                              The bottom line is.....NOTHING STOPS! Please continue to write, fax and e-mail
                              WWOR-TV.

                              WWOR-TV
                              9 Broadcast Plaza
                              Seacaucus, NJ 07096
                              Attn: Mr. Dan Carlin

                              e-mail: programming@...

                              Fax: (201) 330-3844

                              Let me say this: Strictly ECW does things for a reason. There is no way we
                              would have even attempted a drive to petition WWOR if we didn't think that
                              there was a really good chance that ECW would get on.

                              WWOR is still "strongly considering" carrying the ECW TV show. That has not
                              changed, to my knowledge.

                              NOTHING CHANGES!!!! CONTINUE TO WRITE WWOR-TV!!!!!

                              And from the Top Dog...
                              PAUL HEYMAN APPEALS TO FANS FOR HELP

                              WWOR-TV is near a decision on whether to add ECW's weekly tv show to their
                              program lineup.

                              ECW owner Paul Heyman is appealing to Internet fans to help out by sending
                              email to the station asking them to add the ECW show.

                              WWOR is a "Superstation" that would give ECW national coverage. WWOR is
                              available on several cable systems nationally, and is part of the
                              "Superstation" package on the Dish Network.

                              Heyman is encouraging fans to send polite email messages to WWOR and asks fans
                              to stress the fact that ECW will offer "first run programming" and that ECW is
                              a Northeast based, New York owned promotion.

                              The address for email messages is programming@...

                              Also...
                              WPIX-11 is also considering carrying ECW programming. Joey Styles has
                              appealed to fans for help with this, and WWOR. To email WPIX, write to
                              wpix11@.... In an aside note from Sienna - DON'T put this screen name on
                              your buds list and hound them constantly. Chances are, its just some lackey
                              downloading the mail for the head honchos to read later, and all you establish
                              is the fact that you're annoying.

                              England Going Extreme...
                              From the Daily Lariat...

                              Tom Hughes sent this along. "There is a movement under way to get ECW shown in
                              the UK on the Bravo satellite channel. SKY is being rigid in saying they won't
                              show it but Bravo has already confirmed that they are looking into ECW. If you
                              live in the UK and want to see ECW, please support the campaign by e-mailing
                              bravoweb@... requesting ECW in England. If you get anywhere with
                              your messages, please contact me at CJTJELHUGHES@...".

                              November to Remember Travel Package
                              From 1wrestling.com

                              From 1wrestling.com
                              ECW returns to PPV on November 1, with November to Remember from New Orleans,
                              LA.

                              A special travel package is being offered that will include 3 nights hotel at
                              the "Holiday Inn Select, New Orleans Airport"; General Admission ticket to the
                              PPV; admission to a Fanfest/Q&A event; and a Jazz cruise on the "Steamboat
                              Natchez" including a New Orleans dinner buffet and appearances by ECW
                              wrestlers.

                              Prices for the travel package are $159 for quad occupancy; $189 for triple
                              occupancy; $229 for double occupancy; and $349 for single occupancy.

                              Airfare is not included in the package price. Sample airfare prices include
                              Philadelphia or New York $225 and Boston $250.

                              Very limited space is available. To make reservations, call 888-738-8747 or to
                              order online visit http://www.1wrestling.com/explore.cfm?mc=1002

                              NY Bus Trip to the Arena
                              EXTREME Bus Tours cordinated by the young Kid himself Urial, presents its 4th
                              BUS TRIP PACKAGE TO -> South Philadelphia, PA to the ECW ARENA......

                              Date: Saturday September 19, 1998

                              Departure:Bus will be leaving from Modells located at 90-15 Queens Blvd.
                              Modells is directly behind Queens Center Mall. So, it shouldn't be too hard to
                              find the right place. Time for the departure will be at Exactly 1:00pm.

                              Includes: Round trip Luxury Bus seat, AN ALL YOU CAN EAT DINNER BUFFET MEAL ,
                              and an 18$ GURANTEED general Admission Ticket. **Please note that we will be
                              getting inside the building before any other ticket holder will get in.

                              Therefore, when we do get inside the building, all the bleacher seats will be
                              empty, and we ofcourse will be able to grab the best bleacher side available.
                              Most likely we will be sitting in the TV side area***

                              P R I C E: ~>only 48$ per person

                              T O O R D E R :

                              Fill out this form out and email it to us...

                              Full Name: _________________

                              Telephone: _________________

                              How many people will come with you? ____

                              Email the form to: EcFnwRulez@...

                              Only Limited amount of Tickets will be Available. Email me Now!

                              The Extreme Schedule
[...]

                              I am going to rant about something completely and totally unrelated to
                              wrestling this week. Hecklers (keyword: HO, or hecklers.com) was bought by
                              Playboy. Oh boy, I was thinking, naked chicks and Hecklers...BUT NO!! What
                              did they do? They got rid of absurd IMs, and just about every other funny
                              thing on the site. This pisses me off, freaking Playboy. I'll only read
                              Hustler from now on.

                              If anyone reading this has an extra reserved seat to the 8/29 Arena show, I'd
                              love to go, and of course would pay. I'm leaving the next day, so most of
                              Saturday is going to be spent moving my shit around...so needless to say, I
                              can't stand in line all day. Anyway, email address is at the bottom, as
                              always..

                              If you're going to N2R, do me a favor and don't email me and tell me about it.
                              I'm insanely jealous as it is. I want to go mainly because its a good excuse
                              to go to New Orleans, but somehow I don't think so. Maybe I'll go during
                              Mardi Gras, and practice my french..."vous etes une super nana"

                              Sienna
                              scarletina@...
                            • Scarletina@xxx.xxxx
                              Message 14 of 29 , Aug 26, 1998
                                ECW! ECW! ECW!

                                Important: This is the LAST ISSUE of this column. I leave for college Sunday,
                                and I doubt I will have the time to keep up with it.

                                News and Rumors
                                The ECW CD will be released at the end of October. It should be available in
                                most retail stores.

                                On September 7th, there will be two autograph sessions to promote tickets
                                sales for November to Remember. Tommy Dreamer and Taz will be at Major Video
                                on 3020 Veterans Blvd in Metairie, LA. Tammy will be at Major Video on 8646
                                Goodwood Blvd in Baton Rouge, LA.

                                ECW House Show - Elk's Lodge - 8/20
                                Chris Candido and Tammy came out for a promo...Lance Storm came out, and they
                                confronted each other, and Tammy slapped Storm.
                                Jerry Lynn def. Mikey Whipwreck
                                Spike Dudley def. Big Sally Graziano
                                Sandman def. Tracey Smothers. Afterwards, Justin Credible and crew ran in and
                                attacked the Sandman.
                                Masato Tanaka def. Balls Mahoney
                                Justin Credible (with Sandman's cane) def. Chris Chetti
                                Dreamer, Nova, and Meanie def Doring, Victory, and The Equalizer
                                Sabu and RVD def. The Dudleys and Chris Candido and Bam Bam Bigelow. During
                                the match, Taz came out and attacked everyone but Sabu and RVD.

                                ECW House Show - Poughkeepsie, NY - 8/21
                                Chris Chetti def. Danny Doring
                                Jerry Lynn def. Mikey Whipwreck
                                Spike Dudley def. Big Sally Graziano
                                Lance Storm def. Balls Mahoney
                                Masato Tanaka def. Tracey Smothers
                                Tommy Dreamer def. Jack Victory
                                Justin Credible def. The Sandman
                                Sabu and RVD def. The Dudleys, after much mahyem.

                                TV in NY
                                Well, not all areas got this promo, since I didn't get it over here in NJ, but
                                ECW has set up a special hotline to update the TV situation in NY...the number
                                to call is (212) 465-3324.

                                Also, it seems WWOR might be very close to making a decision regarding
                                carrying ECW (and, apparently a favorable one...). So keep the support
                                coming, here's the info:
                                WWOR E-Mail: programming@...
                                WWOR Fax: (201) 330-3844

                                ECW CD Info
                                From Metal Edge Magazine

                                New "Metal Edge" magazine has info on the upcoming ECW CD. The album is being
                                done in conjunction with ECW and Concrete Marketing. Concrete does a really
                                good job of promotion, especially with independent/"Mom & Pop" stores. So
                                much like ECW, they take a grass-roots appoach. It's going to be released,
                                according to the magazine, in October on CMC Records which is a division of
                                BMG.with national distribution. That
                                means you'll be able to buy it pretty much anywhere.

                                Here's track info (tentative):
                                new tracks by:
                                Slayer
                                Biohazard
                                Insane Clown Posse

                                covers by:
                                Anthrax "Phantom Lord" (Metallica)
                                Pantera "Heard It On The X" (ZZ Top) <--with Darrell on vocals
                                Bruce Dickinson (formerly of Iron Maiden): "The Zoo" (Scorpions)
                                Sevendust "School's Out" (Alice Cooper)
                                Monster Magnet "Kick Out The Jams" (MC5) <--this is INCREDIBLE
                                Kilgore "Walk" (Pantera)

                                Also included will be original ECW theme music.