S.H.W. presents: "Survive This 2" - Death Match Tournament - Nov. 22nd @ 8pm

  • Kyle H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      STRICTLY HARDCORE WRESTLING
      PRESENTS:
      "SURVIVE THIS 2"
      Saturday, November 22nd – Belltime: 8pm
      4370 Shiloh Rd. SW. Corydon, IN
      ADMISSION: Front Row = $12 : General Admit = $10

      *10 MAN DEATH MATCH TOURNAMENT*

      1st Round:
      MATCH 1: "FANS BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH"
      MATCH 2: "BARBWIRE BAT, THUMBTACK BAT MATCH"
      MATCH 3: "THUMBTACK MATCH"
      MATCH 4: "BARBWIRE BOARDS, TACK BOARDS MATCH"
      MATCH 5: "BED OF BARBWIRE MATCH"
      LAST CHANCE MATCH: "5 MAN - FANS BRING THE WEAPONS HARDCORE RUMBLE"

      Semi-Finals:
      MATCH 1: "BARBWIRE TABLES, LADDERS, & CHAIRS MATCH"
      MATCH 2: "FOUR CORNERS OF PAIN DEATH MATCH"
      MATCH 3: "BALCONY DEATH MATCH"

      Finals:
      ~3 WAY DANCE~
      "NO ROPES BARBWIRE, BED OF BARBWIRE, FOUR CORNERS OF PAIN, SALT,
      TAIPEI GLASS,
      KILL `EM ALL DEATH MATCH"

      *PARTICIPANTS WILL INCLUDE: Kyle Cobain, Alister Fear, Fat Stuff, The
      Psychopath, Reaper, Dangerous Craig Davis, Matt Blaze, Vinny
      Rattlocke, Psyclone J, Isiah Graves, Iconoclast TJ Williams, & many
      more still to be announced.

      ***COOLERS & LAWN CHAIRS WELCOME!!! BUT NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!***

      www.shwhardcorewrestling.cjb.net
      www.myspace.com/strictlyhardcorewrestling
      www.louisvillemojo.com/shw
      For more info: (812) 267-7804

      >>>DIRECTIONS<<<
      ***FROM LOUISVILLE, KY.***
      TAKE I-64 WEST TO EXIT 105 (CORYDON EXIT), TURN RIGHT AT TOP OF RAMP
      ONTO SOUTH HIGHWAY 135, CONTINUE SOUTH ON HWY. 135 TO WISEMAN RD.
      (APPROX: 6-7 MI. FROM STOP LIGHT AT HWY. 337) TURN RIGHT ONTO WISEMAN
      RD. FOLLOW UNTIL DEAD ENDS AT SHILOH RD. TURN LEFT, 2ND DRIVEWAY ON
      THE LEFT, 4370 SHILOH RD. (SIGN AT END OF DRIVEWAY SAYING STRICTLY
      HARDCORE WRESTLING)

      ***FROM BRANDENBURG, KY.***
      TAKE HWY. 135 NORTH TO WISEMAN RD. (APPROX: 7-8 MI. FROM OHIO RIVER
      BRIDGE) TURN LEFT ONTO WISEMAN RD. FOLLOW UNTIL DEAD ENDS AT SHILOH
      RD. TURN LEFT, 2ND DRIVEWAY ON LEFT, 4370 SHILOH RD. (SIGN AT END OF
      DRIVEWAY SAYING STRICTLY HARDCORE WRESTLING)

      ***FROM INDIANAPOLIS, IN...***
      Take I-65 SOUTH out of Indianapolis approx: +/- 100 miles to EXIT 6B
      (TOWARDS NEW ALBANY) onto I-265 WEST follow approx: 6.7 miles. Take
      EXIT: ST. LOUIS/I-64 WEST follow 16.5 miles to EXIT 105 (CORYDON
      EXIT). At top of ramp TURN RIGHT onto IN-135 SOUTH (TOWARDS CORYDON),
      continue to follow IN-135 SOUTH approx: 7.5 miles, TURN RIGHT onto
      WISEMAN RD. follow approx: 1.6 miles until road comes to a "T" at
      SHILOH RD. TURN RIGHT onto SHILOH RD... will be 2nd Driveway on the
      left, look for sign at end of driveway saying "Strictly Hardcore
      Wrestling".