partner faking her orgasm?

  • steelie-mcmath711@forurselfu.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
      People judge your dick size by your shoes size.
      With xtrasize+ you dont have to wear
      bigger shoes to make women think you have a huge dick.
      You can actually have it.
      http://www.crpard.com/lrom
    • steelie-mcmath711@forurselfu.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
        Ladies always giggled at me and even guys did in the public toilets!
        Well now I laugh at them because I took Xtra Size+
        for 6 months and now my dick is much bigger than “average” size. http://www.crovds.com/xgmk