ECW tv

  • Darren
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 11:41 PM
      does anyone else on this list not get ECW TV, and live in the CT area.
      Because we used to get ECW TV but ever since MSG dropped it because of fox
      sports I haven't seen any ECW TV since the beginning of this year.

      The EXTREME Icon - Darren
      Visit my Unofficial Extreme Championship Wrestling Website

      http://www.ntplx.net/~extreme
    • Scarletina
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 8:48 AM
        << does anyone else on this list not get ECW TV, and live in the CT area.
        Because we used to get ECW TV but ever since MSG dropped it because of fox
        sports I haven't seen any ECW TV since the beginning of this year. >>

        Write to whatever station you want it on and tell them about how you feel. If
        you get Fox Sports, Strictly ECW is all ready running a letter writing
        campaign.

        Sienna