New member of the list!

  • ImPuRiTy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 1999
      Hello everyone!

      This is my introduction. My name is Leslie. I'm 25 years old. Full time
      masters level student of Social Work. I live in Buffalo NY. My favorite
      federation is ECW. 2nd favorite is WWF. My top 3 favorite wrestlers are:
      Sandman, Al Snow, and The Rock.

      I just attended the big 1999 November to Remember PPV event that was here
      in Buffalo. And for the record, I'm not a mark. I had the chance to meet
      many of the ECW wrestlers at a local bar we were all hanging out at ...
      Raven, Jack Victory, Nova, Chris Chetti(sp?), Judge Jeff Jones, Axl Rotten
      and, my favorite, Jim Fullington, aka: Hak/Sandman. I detailed the
      experience here on this page: http://www.buffnet.net/~impurity/ecw.htm

      Jim is a really nice guy who really cares about his fans. In fact, if you
      read that page, you'll find out how we got the "Singapore Cane" :) :)

      Looking forward to chatting with you all!

      ImPy

      ImPuRiTy
      UIN: 952659 ~ AIM: ImPyBaT ~ http://www.buffnet.net/~impurity
      "I've been raising up my hands, drive another nail in.
      Got enough guilt... to start my own religion." - Tori Amos