Where is ECW Arena?

  • Metal Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 1998
      I am going to visit a friend later this month and we are going to ECW
      Arena but, we don't know where it is. She has never seen ECW before
      but, lives in Philly but, doesn't know where the arena is.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      BOB
    • Scarletina@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 1998
        In a message dated 12/7/98 4:30:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        metalbob@... writes:

        > I am going to visit a friend later this month and we are going to ECW
        > Arena but, we don't know where it is. She has never seen ECW before
        > but, lives in Philly but, doesn't know where the arena is.
        >
        > Any help would be appreciated.

        Its on the corner of Swanson and Ritner...

        From 95, head towards the Walt Whitman Bridge (from central Philly, this is
        South on 95). Get off at the Walt Whitman Bridge/Packer Ave exit. Keep
        following the signs for Packer Ave (Packer Marine Terminal). At the light,
        turn left. At the next light, there is a Texaco on the corner, make a
        right... it is the first left, right after you go under the overpass, its
        kinda hard to see so be on the look out. Just drive straight down that
        street, its kinda small, so look for it (if you get to the Linens Factory, you
        just passed it).

        Sienna