In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
This group brings scholars and professionals together who are interested in innovative approaches to materials management across the mineral development cycle. We are particularly interested in approaches that are predicated in the emerging disciplines of industrial ecology, ecological economics and ecological design. We hope to provide a forum that balances environmental concerns about mining and mineral usage with a pragmatic approach to lifestyle choices. Hence the tone of our communication will be apolitical and aim to inform and solve problems rather than lobby for any particular issue. Founded at the University of Vermont in the United States, we will strive to be as international as possible, and welcome contributions across the globe
- Mining and Mineral Exploration
- Dec 8, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.
Group Email Addresses