Uranium Mining Article

  • Saleem Ali
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
      Attached is a pdf file of an article by Mark Dowie, a notable
      environmental journalist about uranium mining in Canada. Mark
      corresponded on ecominerals as well before writing this article for
      Orion.

      Saleem H. Ali, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor of Environmental Policy and Planning
      Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
      University of Vermont
      153 S. Prospect St., Burlington VT 05401, USA
      Ph: 802-656-0173
      Fx: 802-656-8015
      Email: saleem@...
      Website: http://www.saleemali.org

      Please note I am on sabbatical from June 2008 to August 2009
    • Jamie Kneen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2009
        Very nice piece indeed, balancing sensitive and solid reporting with
        measured polemic. As I commented to the author:

        --
        Jamie Kneen
        Communications & Outreach Coordinator ofc. (613) 569-3439