[ecominerals] Virtual Forum on CSR and Extractive Industries in the LAC - APPLICATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION STILL BEING ACCEPTED

  • julia sagebien
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:05 AM
      [ecominerals] Virtual Forum on CSR and Extractive Industri
      Hello again,

      Though the Forum website mentions an earlier deadline - you can still register for the Forum until Monday April 30th at noon EST. If you have any questions please contact:

      Maria del Carmen Suescun Pozas
      Maria del Carmen Suescun Pozas <msuescunpozas@...>
      >>President CALACS / ACÉLAC / ACELC
      >>Assistant Professor
      >>Department of History
      >>Brock University
      >>500 Glenridge Ave.
      >>St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
      >>Tel.: 905-688-5550, ext. 5145
      Fax: 905-984-4849

      cheers

      js

      Dear Colleagues,

      >>A call for participants on a Virtual Forum on CSR and EI
      in the
      >>LAC region went out this past week. Below are the links
      to the
      >>forum (both in English and Spanish), once you are on the
      page you
      >>can scroll down to the bottom of the page, to a link that
      will
      >>bring up a pdf document which contains further information on
      the
      >>virtual (sponsors, organizers, consulting team,
      background,

      href="http://www.cebem.org/boletines/bol_2012/extras/boletin_5.php"
      href="http://www.cebem.org/boletines/bol_2012/extras/boletin_5_eng.php"
      >http://www.cebem.org/boletines/bol_2012/extras/boletin_5_eng.php
      >>
      >> The aim of the Virtual Forum is to create a space for
      people
      >>working in the fields of CSR, and in particular CSR and EI in
      the
      >>LAC region. My role as a conceptual designer/facilitator of
      this
      >>Virtual Forum is to help articulate practices, experience,
      >>knowledge from the South with the repository of knowledge that
      is
      >>found in the North.
      >>
      >> One of the objectives of this virtual forum is to identify
      key
      >>themes in CSR and EI for a networking and
      >>multistakeholder workshop to be held sometime
      >>in October/November, 2012 sponsored by IDRC (at
      >>York). I would be happy to give you more
      >>information about this virtual forum and
      >>related activities, as well as the workshop
      >>should you be interested in the LAC region and
      >>participating.
      >>
      >> I would appreciate it if you could help
      >>circulate this invitation (link to the forum).
      >>
      >> Thanks so much in advance for your attention. I look forward
      >>hearing from you soon.
      >>
      >> Warmest regards,
      >>
      >> Maria
      >>
      >>Maria del Carmen Suescun Pozas
      >>President CALACS / ACÉLAC / ACELC
      >>Assistant Professor
      >>Department of History
      >>Brock University
      >>500 Glenridge Ave.
      >>St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
      >>Tel.: 905-688-5550, ext. 5145
      Fax: 905-984-4849
      --

      Julia Sagebien, Ph D
      Associate Professor, Dalhousie University