Re: Buddah Thugs Take Over a.r.e.

  • lemrag3@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
      --- In eckankartruth@y..., al_radzik@y...
      wrote:
> [...]

      <snip>

      > Yesirree Sam, these guys are real pissers! It's almost like a
      > gangbang over there...these professional posters coming in and
      > slamming Eckankar's head against the wall. Ya don't screw with these
      > heavyweights.....they got Twitch down to a tee in less than a day! It
      > is so funny....nobody dares touch them. Cher can't keep up with them.
      > They got the plagiarism and Scientology rip off down pat!!
      > "Multiple cases of Namdrools!!!Bwahahahahahaha!!!
      > Chronicles of Narnia!!! Hahaha.
      > I'll bet Pickett and Doug are sitting in the corner in their
      > underpants, sucking their thumbs, waiting for the Big Bad Buddahgang
      > to disappear so they can be in charge again!!!!
      >
      > Alf

      LOL......I had to go over there to see what
      you were talking about, Alf. Goddamn! What
      a riot! I didn't know Buddhists could be so
      funny. I had to put my coffee down while
      reading because I kept spitting it all over the
      keyboard.

      I can NOT believe how ridiculous the
      eckankrappers look trying to defend their
      teaparty. During the time I was a member, I
      never in a million years thought eckankar
      could look as silly as it does now. It just
      takes a few pokes at it and it collapses like
      an old, wrinkled balloon.

      And I see what you mean about
      cher......Lord, Lord, can she be a real
      person? Somebody better get her Lithium
      prescription refilled or they'll be coming for
      her in the rubber padded ice cream truck.
      And she thinks her Stugatz.....er, sugmad is
      pleased with her tenacious defense?

      Whew........

      -Charlie-
    • al_radzik@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
        The "Boy With The Boat lamely replies to his superior Dharmatroll:

        "If Eckankar was the way you and other trolls try
        to present it, nobody would be a member."

        Oh man is this guy out there on a dinghy without oars?
        So let's see.......

        If everybody is doing it.....It must be right!!!!!

        The worst excuse to date...Bwahahahahaha

        Alf