Skip to search.

Re: It may take years...

  • harrisonferrel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      1. There is no proof of a divine anything.
      2. Eckankar does not have a mythology in any shape or form (read Joseph Campbell)
      3. I agree with the grieving stage idea; it's harder for some than others. I personally got over the whole thing in less than a week.
      4. I agree with the idea that the best day in eckankar is the day you leave. Yes, it's tremendously liberating.