Re: It may take years...

  • Non
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23 9:09 PM
      I like what you have written here. The eckankult would have you believe that you have given up something wonderful, when it is really just wondershit. :)

      Non ;)

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "violinmike2002" <violinmike2002@...> wrote:

      > to understand it but your best day in eckankar is on your
      > liberation day when you decide to leave it. When you totter away
      > apostate !
      > So if this is rough realize there's a better day coming in following whats real.
      > Not that there wasn't anything of value there but when in
      > your heart it is no longer serving you its right to go.
      > Very few over the years understood.
      > You have a connection with the divine that doesn't need a pope or
      > mahanta or guru.
      > Like the break up of any relationship there is going to be
      > the 7 stages of grief.
      > I have something to practice letting go-
      > letting go of eckankars mythology.
      >
      > Mike

    • harrisonferrel
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
        1. There is no proof of a divine anything.
        2. Eckankar does not have a mythology in any shape or form (read Joseph Campbell)
        3. I agree with the grieving stage idea; it's harder for some than others. I personally got over the whole thing in less than a week.
        4. I agree with the idea that the best day in eckankar is the day you leave. Yes, it's tremendously liberating.