It may take years...

  • violinmike2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      to understand it but your best day in eckankar is on your
      liberation day when you decide to leave it. When you totter away
      apostate !
      So if this is rough realize there's a better day coming in following whats real.
      Not that there wasn't anything of value there but when in
      your heart it is no longer serving you its right to go.
      Very few over the years understood.
      You have a connection with the divine that doesn't need a pope or
      mahanta or guru.
      Like the break up of any relationship there is going to be
      the 7 stages of grief.
      I have something to practice letting go-
      letting go of eckankars mythology.

      Mike
    • Non
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
        I like what you have written here. The eckankult would have you believe that you have given up something wonderful, when it is really just wondershit. :)

        Non ;)

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "violinmike2002" <violinmike2002@...> wrote:

        > to understand it but your best day in eckankar is on your
        > liberation day when you decide to leave it. When you totter away
        > apostate !
        > So if this is rough realize there's a better day coming in following whats real.
        > Not that there wasn't anything of value there but when in
        > your heart it is no longer serving you its right to go.
        > Very few over the years understood.
        > You have a connection with the divine that doesn't need a pope or
        > mahanta or guru.
        > Like the break up of any relationship there is going to be
        > the 7 stages of grief.
        > I have something to practice letting go-
        > letting go of eckankars mythology.
        >
        > Mike

      • harrisonferrel
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
          1. There is no proof of a divine anything.
          2. Eckankar does not have a mythology in any shape or form (read Joseph Campbell)
          3. I agree with the grieving stage idea; it's harder for some than others. I personally got over the whole thing in less than a week.
          4. I agree with the idea that the best day in eckankar is the day you leave. Yes, it's tremendously liberating.